Hooyo @ hajj encounters a Xalimo draped N gold & asks "who r u marry 2" Xalimo replies "Nigerian".

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI

giphy.gif
really?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She'd flirt with ET if he were Muslim and "made money moves." :siilaanyolaugh: When lacaag is around some of these females become visually impaired.

I’m actually convinced that you’re a Farah. You get too defensive on their behalf more than most guys in this forum:notsureif:
Older members here even know how she looks like. Is it so hard to believe that a somali girl would defend faaraxs from you? :gucciwhat:
This isn't twitter where everyone of you is hooked to the same zombie brain. :kodaksmiley:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
She is doing the pick me dance maskiin:ninja: If only someone could screenshot her tweets and send her to her clueless mother.

Most Somali twitter girls are like this. On some pick me routine 24/7. They won't let us tweet about football and politics in peace. Always coming for our hairlines and body shapes :bell:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Older members here even know how she looks like. Is it so hard to believe that a somali girl would defend faaraxs from you? :gucciwhat:
This isn't twitter where everyone of you is hooked to the same zombie brain. :kodaksmiley:

Waryaa its been a year, I hope you've improved your fifa skills :mjlol:

Give me a shout if you need a few lessons. I'm free next weekend :dabcasar:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’m actually convinced that you’re a Farah. You get too defensive on their behalf more than most guys in this forum:notsureif:

:farmajoyaab:The Farax is being attacked on all fronts. The dry wind is unkind, the bariis belly is crippling and the bidar is so far back it reaches the stars. Don't kick a man when he's down. Provide him with solutions.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:farmajoyaab:The Farax is being attacked on all fronts. The dry wind is unkind, the bariis belly is crippling and the bidar is so far back it reaches the stars. Don't kick a man when he's down. Provide him with solutions.

We don't need your pity :nahgirl:

We can manage without you Somali women just fine.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:pachah1:I thought you were only into A bad 'besha'. Who would have thought you would have developed a penchant for muqmaad? Why all of a sudden?:ohreally: Weren't you kawaaled by kifto.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:siilaanyosmile: You spend enough time with the Abdis and you start adopting their views. It's also winter so skin is naturally ashier.
Loooooooooool@ skin gets Ashier by the winter,

She's not a Faraax, trust me...

Sophie is undermining the faraaxs to the point they think she's defending them.

It's all mind power!!

brainwallet-1068x1068.jpg

:ufdup: bidaar has been proven to be the work of the X chromosome.

:pachah1:I thought you were only into A bad 'besha'. Who would have thought you would have developed a penchant for muqmaad? Why all of a sudden?:ohreally: Weren't you kawaaled by kifto.
I am until I come across a xalimo with her OWN mind, not holding my breath tho.:sass1:

and as long as she cooks the kitfo or whatever it's called, we good.:westbrookswag: @TooMacaan is that the right name?:hemad:

Waryaa its been a year, I hope you've improved your fifa skills :mjlol:

Give me a shout if you need a few lessons. I'm free next weekend :dabcasar:
bro how u been? I have gotten better lol. I smashed that atheist nigga who used to karbaash me all the time. he told me we'll try again, I said inshallah and nigga dipped.:drakelaugh: I think you'll be a piece of cake sxb.
when exactly are you free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts