HOOYO DISCREETLY WINS THE LOTTERY IN WINNIPEG! Geeljires are Muslim as long as they are gaajo lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
she won $200k and says she will use it to pay off her mortgage. using one haram to pay for another haram. i guess that cancels out the 2 harams.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
she won $200k and says she will use it to pay off her mortgage. using one haram to pay for another haram. i guess that cancels out the 2 harams.

:chrisfreshhah::damn::damn::damn::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Hey you gotta understand her frame of mind. Husband has fled to xamar and married a girl younger than his daughter. Her sons are all in Winnipeg Big Horn institutional correction. She is been gossiped by the other hooyos on a daily basis. This lottery win she can now claim some success. She’ll post her paying off her mortgage on fb but she is will not show the other pic.

Just to show you how deceiving Somalis are she’s gonna have a foodfest where wadaads ( religious men) come to the home to bless it :drakewtf::heh::heh:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Is haram to buy lottery tickets? I buy the tickets all the time but i always end up to win $10

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m a hypocrite

If I won money like this I would’ve used 20% of it on the poor people back home to self-cleanse myself of dambi

I truly have this idiotic practice where I do dambi but follow it with good deeds

Not surprising. Many older Somalis buy the lotto. This is the least haram thing I have seen. We have been here for 30+ years. It's only natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.