HOOYO DISCREETLY WINS THE LOTTERY IN WINNIPEG! Geeljires are Muslim as long as they are gaajo lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
she won $200k and says she will use it to pay off her mortgage. using one haram to pay for another haram. i guess that cancels out the 2 harams.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
she won $200k and says she will use it to pay off her mortgage. using one haram to pay for another haram. i guess that cancels out the 2 harams.

:chrisfreshhah::damn::damn::damn::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Hey you gotta understand her frame of mind. Husband has fled to xamar and married a girl younger than his daughter. Her sons are all in Winnipeg Big Horn institutional correction. She is been gossiped by the other hooyos on a daily basis. This lottery win she can now claim some success. Sheโ€™ll post her paying off her mortgage on fb but she is will not show the other pic.

Just to show you how deceiving Somalis are sheโ€™s gonna have a foodfest where wadaads ( religious men) come to the home to bless it :drakewtf::heh::heh:

Vanessa

Support interracial love ๐Ÿ’•
VIP
Is haram to buy lottery tickets? I buy the tickets all the time but i always end up to win $10

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Iโ€™m a hypocrite

If I won money like this I wouldโ€™ve used 20% of it on the poor people back home to self-cleanse myself of dambi

I truly have this idiotic practice where I do dambi but follow it with good deeds

Not surprising. Many older Somalis buy the lotto. This is the least haram thing I have seen. We have been here for 30+ years. It's only natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending