Honourable MP "Farmaajo do your duty and arrest Madoobe"

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

If only Farmaajo had half the balls as this man, he should be thrown in godka jilacoow and arrested like Mukhtaar Rooboow.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Farmaajo has no legal authority to arrest the President of Jubbaland we are not in the era of his uncle Siad Barre.

TekNiKo

VIP
Farmaajo has no legal authority to arrest the President of Jubbaland we are not in the era of his uncle Siad Barre.
Yes he does hes the President of the nation and has so far shown to be an abysmal failure if he doesnt arrest the spoiler.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Creed it seems like Jeesoow and Beesha Shekhaal are fully on board for the upcoming Grand JL conference in Garbaharray. Its great news.

Sorry dude but that's not how things work. It would just look bad on him and Somalia is too fragile to apply such a decision especially since the IC recognized him

TekNiKo

VIP
Sorry dude but that's not how things work. It would just look bad on him and Somalia is too fragile to apply such a decision especially since the IC recognized him
Then this govt has failed to hold murderers and criminals accountable. Shows you that IC runs the show.

Farmajo can’t arrest madobe without repercussion from the IC and notable Marehan subclans that have seats in xamar and Kismayo . Madobe has a notable reer Ibrahim hassan man in his camp Sayid Adan. He also has reer Ahmed and support from a reer ugaas sharmake senator I am anti madobe but it’s a complete fact that madobe has enough Mx support with reer gedo subclans that are well known. Farmajo needs to do more for reer gedo tbh. Jubbaland isn’t as black as white as marehan vs Ogaden. He needs to do more for tolka or else they will end up supporting somebody else tbh.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I never knew you were this naive @TekNiKo
You lost touch with reality. In that case any president should arrest his political adversaries and lock them up for good like Siad Barre. Wake the f*ck up dude, the 70s and 80s are long gone.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Then this govt has failed to hold murderers and criminals accountable. Shows you that IC runs the show.
:salute::friendhug:i agree with you one hunned! As we're re-emerging from chaos and anarchy, We can't afford not to hold high ranking people accountable for their crimes. This will set a precedent and send an strong signal to the laymen that the law applies to all equally regardless of status, wealth or background.

Now let's clear the air by letting allegations of civil massacre, murder and treason against president Farmajo go forward through independent judicial council, and voila nobody is above the law and anyone can be sued and if convicted punished accordingly

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
:salute::friendhug:i agree with you one hunned! As we're re-emerging from chaos and anarchy, We can't afford not to hold high ranking people accountable for their crimes. This will set a precedent and send an strong signal to the laymen that the law applies all equally regardless of status, wealth or background.

Now let's clear the air by letting allegations of civil massacre, murder and treason against the president go forward through independent judicial council, and voila nobody is above the law and you can sue anyone and if convicted punished accordingly
I am glad you agree, this government will never succeed as long as criminals, warlords and ex AS are given free reign.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I am glad you agree, this government will never succeed as long as criminals, warlords and ex AS are given free reign.
So you agree with me that we should start by letting indictment against farmajo make its way thru independent judicial council? I am glad too:samwelcome:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

this government are the murderers and criminals countless of innocents have been killed in Baidoa, Mogadishu and surrounding areas at the hands of N&N

Dream on, as if a Buun can do anything,

it will be kill a buun feast in wardeer and kenya and Jubaland if farmajo tries anything,

this dude tecniko is a drunk kid sometimes who gets high and then fantasises :damn::damn::damn:

Trending

Latest posts