Honest opinions: what do you think about my cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I am not a big fan of baasto iyo bariis or Somali food in general :ohno:

I've only gained an interest after missing hooyo's cooking. When you have to cook your own shit or see what other's get, you really start appreciating hooyo's cooking

He didn't really care, but she 'jokingly' brought it up a few times. I just told her I had to take take of something important, but wallahi I don't think she ever served me food again :mjlaugh: Idc, that's W in my book

Excellent you will be perfect for the cadan girls you always bang on about.

She will microwave you some beans with ketchup and tell you “dinners ready Abdi”

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The summer is fast approaching, which means it’s almost wedding season. I’m expecting a 7 figure meher (no broke faraxs pls). So I thought it’s only right if I learnt how to cook. What do you guys think?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huuno at this age u r supposed to be an expert.

The summer is fast approaching, which means it’s almost wedding season. I’m expecting a 7 figure meher (no broke faraxs pls). So I thought it’s only right if I learnt how to cook. What do you guys think?!

the pasta looks okay but the stuff next to it....

your chicken looks like it was seasoned by white people:ftw9nwa:

Enrol in a cooking course ASAP.:snoop:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Are you serious sxb

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Looks like prison food

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
I had to eat garlic soup, pure garlic soup, nasty stuff, shit wasn't even cut right, giant pieces of garlic... But this, this is worse, cacudubillah, what have you done with the poor chicken?

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Whatever that thing is, I seek refuge from Ilaahay
3Iy1U7c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending