Honest opinions: what do you think about my cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
The summer is fast approaching, which means it’s almost wedding season. I’m expecting a 7 figure meher (no broke faraxs pls). So I thought it’s only right if I learnt how to cook. What do you guys think?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The summer is fast approaching, which means it’s almost wedding season. I’m expecting a 7 figure meher (no broke faraxs pls). So I thought it’s only right if I learnt how to cook. What do you guys think?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abaayo, I'm pretty sure the castle chefs of Château de Chenonceau in the Loire Valley are better than your cooking.

:frdfvsb::yloezpe::i83dwbv: Poor chicken died for this nonsense. Meat eaters just don’t get it.
And is that cheese?? Cows were raped for that. You’re a fake feminist! How can you eat the fruits of serial rape???!

saywalahi

Xamar Living
:frdfvsb::yloezpe::i83dwbv: Poor chicken died for this nonsense. Meat eaters just don’t get it.
And is that cheese?? Cows were raped for that. You’re a fake feminist! How can you eat the fruits of serial rape???!
You’re a vegan!?

You sound like vegan gains the youtuber

:susp:

Real talk though when you went over to Babtunde/Adjoa’s house and they told you to stay for supper. Only to serve this cruelty on a plate you had to take a bite right? Or are you going to upset momma bear?
:siilaanyolaugh:

@cinina @Slickback @Kingjames @Merchant of Mogadishu

I will tell her, auntie, u kno i love de adjoa, but it is ramadan, I can no consume that. I will make stuff up if I have to

I am already weird like that to be honest, I HATE eating @ friend's family. Even if they're Somali. I once literally walked out of my friend's yard because his hooyo fixed us a massive plate of absolute hot GARBAGE. I forked it like 3 times, waited for her to go to the kitchen and wallahi man cut

"Cuuniga maxa kaa hayaa? Nin weeyn intaa le'eg sidaanad gaajo kuu qaban?"
:drakekidding:

Muji

VIP
I will tell her, auntie, u kno i love de adjoa, but it is ramadan, I can no consume that. I will make stuff up if I have to

I am already weird like that to be honest, I HATE eating @ friend's family. Even if they're Somali. I once literally walked out of my friend's yard because his hooyo fixed us a massive plate of absolute hot GARBAGE. I forked it like 3 times, waited for her to go to the kitchen and wallahi man cut

"Cuuniga maxa kaa hayaa? Nin weeyn intaa le'eg sidaanad gaajo kuu qaban?"
:drakekidding:

That is hilarious. I thought Somali mums were good cooks?

I can just tell by the cleanliness and the family’s ethnicity if the food is going to be nice. That way I can leave before food is served. I would never dare to run away like you did lmao. Was your friendship salvaged after that point?

That is hilarious. I thought Somali mums were good cooks?

I can just tell by the cleanliness and the family’s ethnicity if the food is going to be nice. That way I can leave before food is served. I would never dare to run away like you did lmao. Was your friendship salvaged after that point?

I am not a big fan of baasto iyo bariis or Somali food in general :ohno:

I've only gained an interest after missing hooyo's cooking. When you have to cook your own shit or see what other's get, you really start appreciating hooyo's cooking

He didn't really care, but she 'jokingly' brought it up a few times. I just told her I had to take take of something important, but wallahi I don't think she ever served me food again :mjlaugh: Idc, that's W in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.