Honest opinion, what are your thoughts on Feminism?

it classic antisemitic trope which even Hitler used in his quest to decimate the European jews.

jbhmmm.png

Feminism wants women to become like men and considers the role of men as an evil.

If you want to treat women well follow the Quran and sunnah there is no need to follow European theologies.

It’s a Jewish invention made to cause chaos In society.
Gloria Steinem was only half Jewish through her father. I notice the ones with Jewish fathers catch the most hell from both the gentile side and the Jewish side because they are not really Jewish to Jews and Jewish to the gentiles SO there you have it. It was invented by a scorned woman.So that's how I look at it. I'm more of a womanist more than a feminist.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Thoughts?
It had played a huge role for western women rights, nobody can deny that. Without feminism, inequality in salary, sex discrimination in employment, public schools and colleges.

Back in the days in the USA there were laws denying married women ownership of wages, money, and property.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I don't hate feminism because without it I wouldnt be able to have an higher education, work, or vote. But i dont associate myself with what feminism has become.

I'm not as blindly privileged as to talk shit about the sole reason why I have human rights when so many women all around the world don't.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
to see why feminismis needed, just look at a sharia ruled islamic state. the monarchs abuse women, don't allow basic human rights like freedom to clothing. for instance, saudia arabia allowed women to drive 2 years ago. they are not allowed to rule or hold any political position. don't get me started with the male guardianship laws. in general equalness between men and women
(feminism) is good.
just say Arab states, not the Sharia. Such a dumbass wallahi

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Well, they are ruled by sharia law, them being Arab has nothing to do with the laws they use which are sharia driven.
Sharia is the law of allah, no mistakes and it's perfect. Arabs abused it to their own benefit.

"women cant drive cars" yet Aisha r.a rode camels? Does this sound Islamic to you?

I advise you to close your mouth when not needed.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Sharia is the law of allah, no mistakes and it's perfect. Arabs abused it to their own benefit.

"women cant drive cars" yet Aisha r.a rode camels? Does this sound Islamic to you?

I advise you to close your mouth when not needed.
Yeah, sharia law is perfect, it advocates for killing of apostates , killing of gays and indicates men are superior than women.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
You claim to be some sort of islamic president at your school yet you know nothing about sharia?

hogeey dont make me laugh.

giphy.gif
I am both Member of the Muslim society and the liberal club. Lol, you are telling me about sharia while you don’t even know it either.

Trending