Honest opinion, what are your thoughts on Feminism?

The definition of it is always different. So many different people who claim to be one but have drastically different views from one another. In the end i do not take it seriously

American feminism is total bullshit. They don’t care about equality they just want superiority. No women in the world has more freedom than the white American Women.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
liberal american crypto astro cyber space jewish invention made to destroy the conservative back bone of america and the rest of the planet

Last edited:
Also dislike how they’re all emotion over facts. Some Liberals in general are a bunch of emotional crybabies who can’t think logically.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Also dislike how they’re all emotion over facts. Some Liberals in general are a bunch of emotional crybabies who can’t think logically.
I'm politically liberal but honestly i kind of align with conservative values. I don't judge others though like if someone is trans or gay or any of that, I'm happy they are happy.

But when it comes to values like extreme feminism like when white women go "Men r TrAsH", it's just so cringe especially when it comes from white women

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
An ideology that fights for the rights of women and girls, who are exploited under patriarchy. I think it's great since I want to see women achieve more and also be protected from male violence.

@zubeirrrrrr mentioned this but its a way for white women to have the same privileges as their male counterparts. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone else ("POC" which I hate that term) is a pawn to achieve this goal. I use to be a staunch feminist when I was younger, but then saw it for what it was. Islam has honoured me as a woman. I don't need anything else.

It’s a Jewish invention made to cause chaos In society.
@Hassan mahat what do you say?
jbhmmm.png
jbhmmm.png

@zubeirrrrrr mentioned this but its a way for white women to have the same privileges as their male counterparts. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone else ("POC" which I hate that term) is a pawn to achieve this goal. I use to be a staunch feminist when I was younger, but then saw it for what it was. Islam has honoured me as a woman. I don't need anything else.
Tell em ukhti :wow:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
to see why feminismis needed, just look at a sharia ruled islamic state. the monarchs abuse women, don't allow basic human rights like freedom to clothing. for instance, saudia arabia allowed women to drive 2 years ago. they are not allowed to rule or hold any political position. don't get me started with the male guardianship laws. in general equalness between men and women
(feminism) is good.