Homophobia

psyche

To each their own
As I recently come out of the closet I wish to discuss the homophobia here if Allah wills.

I do not condone the extremist views you have on the LGBT community.

We are human too. What you say about us really hurts our feeling because we are quite supportive of the Muslim community so we don't expect that kind of response from you.

Being born LGBT is NOT a choice.

And don't forget this is a Somali forum not a Islamic forum. You people should stop enforcing your beliefs on Somalis who left the deen because at the end of the day they will always be Somali.

Thank you for listening and may Allah bless you all. :it0tdo8:

giphy.gif

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Thx for the informative feedback guys :it0tdo8:

It's great to know you have so much hatred for people born like this
You were not born like this
You can still change don’t force yourself to an eternity of hell please
You are one of us, always will be, but we cannot support you in this.

I pray you come back to us sooner rather than later

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Allah, the Muslim Community, and the Somali Community do NOT consider you as belonging to them.

You are NOT respected, You are an ATTENTION seeker.

You cannot be born GAY
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02585-6

We are not GAYS.

:nahgirl:

You have committed a crime:

وَلُوطًا إِذۡ قَالَ لِقَوۡمِهِۦٓ أَتَأۡتُونَ ٱلۡفَٰحِشَةَ مَا سَبَقَكُم بِهَا مِنۡ أَحَدٖ مِّنَ ٱلۡعَٰلَمِينَ ٨٠

And Lot! (Remember) when he said unto his folk: Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you? (80)

7:80
Al-A'raf, Ayah 80

إِنَّكُمۡ لَتَأۡتُونَ ٱلرِّجَالَ شَهۡوَةٗ مِّن دُونِ ٱلنِّسَآءِۚ بَلۡ أَنتُمۡ قَوۡمٞ مُّسۡرِفُونَ ٨١

Lo! ye come with lust unto men instead of women. Nay, but ye are wanton folk. (81)

7:81
Al-A'raf, Ayah 81

:gucciwhat:

psyche

To each their own
You were not born like this
You can still change don’t force yourself to an eternity of hell please
You are one of us, always will be, but we cannot support you in this

I'm still Muslim and a virgin.

I have not done any homosexual acts but I found it hard to voice my opinion when people act like this.

It's better to stay in the closest honestly

As I recently come out of the closet I wish to discuss the homophobia here if Allah wills.

I do not condone the extremist views you have on the LGBT community.

We are human too. What you say about us really hurts our feeling because we are quite supportive of the Muslim community so we don't expect that kind of response from you.

Being born LGBT is NOT a choice.

And don't forget this is a Somali forum not a Islamic forum. You people should stop enforcing your beliefs on Somalis who left the deen because at the end of the day they will always be Somali.

Thank you for listening and may Allah bless you all. :it0tdo8:
Listen man, having gay inclinations isn't your fault, its your own test and I hope you deal with it in the right way.Who knows it might be your unique way of gaining a golden ticket to Jannah.However,if you do decide to engage in gay activities I would urge you to keep it private as attempting to normalise sodomy is detrimental to society.I would like to also add that I agree with you with the fact that we have no right to verbally and physically abuse those that identify as lgbtq,all we can do is assert our aversion to the act of sodomy and the normalisation and proliferation of an act that brings nothing but destruction to society(higher rates of aids/stds)

Trending

Latest posts