Hometown of the Porcupine meat delicacy (Caynabo) protests against DP World being banned by Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you know Puntlanders would be fighting and war would happen in Puntland right?

If Sland attacks Somalia first the first place they would attack would most likely be Garowe

I think we should send some leelkase and cumar maxamuuds to the border now:westbrookswag:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
If Sland attacks Somalia first the first place they would attack would most likely be Garowe

I think we should send some leelkase and cumar maxamuuds to the border now:westbrookswag:
Darbi Daarood and Waran Daarood could take ilaa Lughaya iyo Saylac, imagine if we were backed by the International community and the FG even let HG jump in.

Personally against Farmaajo ululating for Qatar to Quel UAE influence.
There's gonna be a Somaliland Vs Somalia war and its gonna crush Puntland and Somalilands Long Achieved Peace.
I'd fight if Somaliland came to Puntland. But Isaaq pose no threat to Puntland. Let them take SSC, as long as Qaw ila Garacad is Xor , idc. Puntland inshallah will wake up with peace and we will not fight the war of a NacNacleh in Xamar
@Cognitivedissonance thsi is what your kin says about Sanaag.

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts