Hometown of the Porcupine meat delicacy (Caynabo) protests against DP World being banned by Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
god bless these brave warriors, they are ready to crack down internal traitors just like the good ole days

Bohol

VIP
So far only Jeegaan are making few noises about the Somalia decision to ban DP world.

Suldaan of Gabiley

This video and the one of the protest in Hargeysa scare me because they remind me of the early days of the kacaan and the dhagaxtuurs, are we headed towards yet another war?

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
This video and the one of the protest in Hargeysa scare me because they remind me of the early days of the kacaan and the dhagaxtuurs, are we headed towards yet another war?

Somalia gov doesn't need to use bullets it has the legitimate stamp. As you can see it created earthquake when the parliament banned DP World. So every company must respect the sovereignty of Somalia.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Personally against Farmaajo ululating for Qatar to Quel UAE influence.
There's gonna be a Somaliland Vs Somalia war and its gonna crush Puntland and Somalilands Long Achieved Peace.
I'd fight if Somaliland came to Puntland. But Isaaq pose no threat to Puntland. Let them take SSC, as long as Qaw ila Garacad is Xor , idc. Puntland inshallah will wake up with peace and we will not fight the war of a NacNacleh in Xamar

Bohol

VIP
There's gonna be a Somaliland Vs Somalia war and its gonna crush Puntland and Somalilands Long Achieved Peace.
I'd fight if Somaliland came to Puntland. But Isaaq pose no threat to Puntland. Let them take SSC, as long as Qaw ila Garacad is Xor , idc. Puntland inshallah will wake up with peace and we will not fight the war of a NacNacleh in Xamar

Puntland already supports the federal government decision.

You joined the Puntland secession team:ooh:

I thought you and @Cognitivedissonance were wadani #NabadiyoNolal:lolbron:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
You joined the Puntland secession team:ooh:

I thought you and @Cognitivedissonance were wadani #NabadiyoNolal:lolbron:
Im not a secessionist, I'm a Wadani laakin if that means going to war over (Why didnt i put my signature on a paper) then be it. Im not gonna support jeopardizing my peaceful state because a midget from xamar say so

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Puntland already supports the federal government decision.

Supporting and going to War is different.
Im happy that we'll get Bosaso Port back from the UAE laakin Warring Jeeganta will further legitimise their war for recognition

Im not a secessionist, I'm a Wadani laakin if that means going to war over (Why didnt i put my signature on a paper) then be it. Im not gonna support jeopardizing my peaceful state because a midget from xamar say so
True, if war does break out , Harti land will be the battlefield we will have ii doors, samaroon, hutus and mareexaans stationed all over nugaal and ssc:susp:

Bohol

VIP
Supporting and going to War is different.
Im happy that we'll get Bosaso Port back from the UAE laakin Warring Jeeganta will further legitimise their war for recognition

Lol reer Pland won't be fighting. If it comes to fighting the heavy lifting will be done by native Somaliland tribes supported by the federal Somali government + Qatar/Turkey.

Lol reer Pland won't be fighting. The heavy lifting will be done by native Somaliland
tribes supported by the federal Somali government + Qatar/Turkey.

Lol Qatar/Turkey and UAE are about to have a proxy war in our country and Somalis are going to be the pawns in the game

Bohol

VIP
Lol Qatar/Turkey and UAE are about to have a proxy war in our country and Somalis are going to be the pawns in the game

We already kill Jeegaanta for free in Ceel Afweyn. Doing it for Qatari Arab money even better.

4wS00o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending