HomeTeam History finally posts Abyssinian Conquest

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
How the hell is this guy skipping the fact that Ahmed Gurey was somali? Such a lowkey hater wallahi, fucking pissed me off...

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
How the hell is this guy skipping the fact that Ahmed Gurey was somali? Such a lowkey hater wallahi, fucking pissed me off...
Some ethiopian r claiming him while those AA r supporting those raw meat eating baboons since they r christian n we r muslims lol they hating on us

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This guy also said ottomans and egyptians were apart of the adal sultanate.

So bias wtf. He’s obviously trying to undermine and gloss over somalis.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Some ethiopian r claiming him while those AA r supporting those raw meat eating baboons since they r christian n we r muslims lol they hating on us

Someone should make a youtube channel highlighting our Somali history in English

This guy also said ottomans and egyptians were apart of the adal sultanate.

So bias wtf. He’s obviously trying to undermine and gloss over somalis.
Hoteps man. They claim Jewish and Egyptian history. No culture stands a chance.

These guys worship haile Selassie, imagine that

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most ppl are biased when it comes to Somali history. Hence why I urge the young men of this generation to rise up, organise and defend our history and culture to show ourselves in an accurate portrayal to ajnabis.

We are not our parents or grandparents generation. We have to make an effort to contribute and tell our side of the story. We also gotta clean up back home or ppl will always judge us for the present situation we are in.

No one respects a weak disenfranchised nation of ppl.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Most ppl are biased when it comes to Somali history. Hence why I urge the young men of this generation to rise up, organise and defend our history and culture to show ourselves in an accurate portrayal to ajnabis.

We are not our parents or grandparents generation. We have to make an effort to contribute and tell our side of the story. We also gotta clean up back home or ppl will always judge us for the present situation we are in.

No one respects a weak disenfranchised nation of ppl.
why we always Wait for non somalis to tell our history when we can do it by ourselfs

Some day archaeology will dig out the many churches, palaces, monasteries and tones of christian writings that were destroyed by this j!had.

Trending

Latest posts