Holy Fucking Cow: Mother of All Wars expected in Tukaraq. Situation is very tense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
For what exactly? Despising my enemies isaac?

@AarLibaax what history has mareexan got apart from siad barre and farmaajo :chrisfreshhah:

Aside of Siad Barre and Farmaajo Marehan have famous history.

Sultanate of Harar was Marehan Amir Nur Mujahid that ruled Ethiopians.

Marehan were a big factor of the Dervish state and were Dervishes.

I can keep naming much more.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
:bell:

I'm convinced they're total rejects in the real world with no lives. It's very sad tbh.
What does it matter what we say or think?. We are not in Tukaraq. We are just commenting from distance. If poor bastards want to die over piece of dry land, it isn’t our fault

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Nigga:gucciwhat:

You yourself is dividing walaalaha barakaysan ee Omar and Usman.:camby:

Kulaha what is Omar without Usman:wtf: :mugshotman:

You're lucky I'm a not civilian anymore or else I'd drag you across SS ilaa tuulada kasoo jeedid.

Meel joog and don't type Omar Mahmoud with your dirty hands. Clean yourself before you do that in the future. :birdman::ufdup:

Had to reply couldn't help myself.
I'll cool myself down now.:gaasdrink:
Im cumar maxamuud saqajaan ka tahay cunee.
Because im showcasing MJ unity you feel bad
Beesha Boqortoyaada Afkaaga Huuraha leh ka ilaasho

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Question: What happens when Puntland wins Tukaraq?

Question: What happens when Puntland wins Tukaraq?

tenor.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

The moron said entire Sool. Puntland even wants to colonize Isaaq territory since they're so mad we rule their brothers.
:pachah1:

But they should first capture Tukaraq which is right next to Garowe instead of coming for an entire region that is filled with Somaliland military bases/forces.

Gaas is not that stupid. He knows he can't capture a single territory from Somaliland so the only option he has is to do hit and run against Somaliland to show Puntland that he's a strong leader.
:bell:

Puntland is planning on capturing entire Sool, not tukaraq, thats why the war is intensifying
if puntland is really determined to capture sool, all they have to do is capture the main road.

South and North of the road are lawless and no presence of sl army

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You guys are acting like a bunch of gorillas talking about an ongoing war as if it was a football game People are dying and some of you are cheering over it
:mahubowtf:

Fighting over dusty land only something a Somali would do

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Puntland is planning on capturing entire Sool, not tukaraq, thats why the war is intensifying
Why is Puntland changing from development focus to war with the Issaq state for the SSC? doesn't make sense.
Come on man, is capture Sool and Sanaag is really possible?:childplease:

Mareexan are no different to hawiye they have no history no sultante no history of governance and you’re out here arguing with the descendant of kenadiid who had a sultante stretching from hobyo to beledweyne

Give me a break, you defeated Sacad and this nigga thinks it was all Hawiye, Kenadiid only had control over Sacad and that too with help from foreigners :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts