Holy Fucking Cow: Mother of All Wars expected in Tukaraq. Situation is very tense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Marehan is cool now bro :icon lol:

We still cant believe we won an election in Somalia:trumpsmirk:
Apart from siad barre and farmajo what history has mareexan got :russ::lolbron:

giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mareexan are no different to hawiye they have no history no sultante no history of governance and you’re out here arguing with the descendant of kenadiid who had a sultante stretching from hobyo to beledweyne

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I agree with @AarLibaax on one thing when it comes to maxamud saleeban the dumbest and weakest link is cismaan maxamud to be honest and ciise maxamud are in charge of the finances they are the backbone while cumar is the brains they are the leaders the only thing cismaan maxamud is good at is faanka ma garatey boowe
Wtf waar aamus. Beesha Cismaan Maxamuud should check this kid into Bandir Qasim psych ward.

o
Will a puntite ever win elections in the capital? or is only southern daroods and hawiye only

Marehan won because we lack qabyaalad & are right wing nationalists plain and simple
We we rebuild the military and ensure security, tbh that what we good at :icon lol:

I hope a great leader comes from Puntland like Pres Abdirashid Ali Sharmake (aun) our own JFK

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
o

Marehan won because we lack qabyaalad & are right wing nationalists plain and simple
We we rebuild the military and ensure security, tbh that what we good at :icon lol:

I hope a great leader comes from Puntland like Pres Abdirashid Ali Sharmake (aun) our own JFK
Fahad yasin calls the shots in villa somalia cause he paid the money that baught farmaajo the votes and khayre runs mogadisho farmaajo is merely a figure head like queen Elizabeth of england he has no clout he’s been reduced to sending tweets saying open the roads in mogadisho yet the roads remain closed cause fahad yasiin said so, he who pays the piper calls the tune.

Fahad yasin calls the shots in villa somalia cause he paid the money that baught farmaajo the votes and khayre runs mogadisho farmaajo is merely a figure head like queen Elizabeth of england he has no clout he’s been reduced to sending tweets saying open the roads in mogadisho yet the roads remain closed cause fahad yasiin said so, he who pays the piper calls the tune.

That's one way to spin it :cryinglaughsmiley:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Wallah Gaas is a stupid man he is giving us the chance to fully liberate sool and sanaag:chrisfreshhah::salute:
Only in Fairyland could a PhD holder be considered stupid. You actually think that SL is in a good position militarily?
:mjlol:
Jeegans on their ictiraaf trip again.
tenor.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somaliland is cornered. Their strategy is to commit massacre on LA and burn it to the ground and then have a peace talks. Somaliland is on the brink to lose soldiers and military hardware

The Jamac Siyad is anti SL now because Bahararsame under Galayr's took their representation. JS lives between LA and the first Isaaq degaan in sool.

Puntland named a Sool governor, he is the one that caused the prison break this week and lives in LA. He is JS
If they actually go through with that there will be no peace talks. We are going to Hargeisa with forces commanded by General Morgan to finish what he started.
:fredo:
1988 part deux. The epic conclusion to the 30 year saga.
tenor.gif

You're lying out your ass. With most Somali's simply stating habil habil isn't enough, they want to know your sub sub sub clan.
We don't border Isaaqs so their sub clans aren't that relevant to us. Knowing sub sub sub clans can apply to the clans we border.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Aabaha la gub.
Whats Cumar Maxamuud without our Cismaan Maxamuud kings?
Shiisheye tryna stir. Iis gub iis cun iis faree

Nigga:gucciwhat:

You yourself is dividing walaalaha barakaysan ee Omar and Usman.:camby:

Kulaha what is Omar without Usman:wtf: :mugshotman:

You're lucky I'm a not civilian anymore or else I'd drag you across SS ilaa tuulada kasoo jeedid.

Meel joog and don't type Omar Mahmoud with your dirty hands. Clean yourself before you do that in the future. :birdman::ufdup:

Had to reply couldn't help myself.
I'll cool myself down now.:gaasdrink:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Nigga:gucciwhat:

You yourself is dividing walaalaha barakaysan ee Omar and Usman.:camby:

Kulaha what is Omar without Usman:wtf: :mugshotman:

You're lucky I'm a not civilian anymore or else I'd drag you across SS ilaa tuulada kasoo jeedid.

Meel joog and don't type Omar Mahmoud with your dirty hands. Clean yourself before you do that in the future. :birdman::ufdup:

Had to reply couldn't help myself.
I'll cool myself down now.:gaasdrink:
Chill out sxb, you know what he meant.
:whoa:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

giphy.gif

Warya apart from Jaalle Siad Barre and Jaalle Farmaajo.

Marehan have had a illustrious history my geesi adeer Amir Nur ibn Mujahid ibn ‘Ali ibn ‘Abdullah al Dhuhi Suha was the Sultanate of Harar. He ruled half of the horn of Africa. And he ruled Harar a city where us Marehan have lived in. We disabled under his leadership the Christian empire that was taking place at the time . And us Marehan still live in Hararghe a region where our Amir Nur Mujahid AUN lived with his kinsmen in DDSI.

We were the FIRST Muslim Sultanate in Somalia that ruled Ethiopians.

Respect royal greatness from Marehan Sade.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Mareexan are no different to hawiye they have no history no sultante no history of governance and you’re out here arguing with the descendant of kenadiid who had a sultante stretching from hobyo to beledweyne

LIAR. Marehan have prominent history.

Sultanate of Harar was my dear adeer AUN Nur Mujahid.

We were fighting Dervishes.

We have history of governance 22 yrs of leading and still leading to this day and age.

Your arguing with the descendant of Amir Nur Mujahid that controlled Ethiopians in Harar.

giphy.gif
Warriors in Jubaland. @draco
British Parliament calaacal in 1910s :

"..... I turn to the other point raised by the noble Lord, the expedition against the bastard tribe of Somalis called the Merehans. ....."
"..... Expeditions against the Merehans and these posts on the northern frontier are very expensive luxuries, and the cost falls, I think, directly, but I am certain indirectly, on the Protectorate of British East Africa. ......"
https://api.parliament.uk/historic-hansard/lords/1914/apr/30/abyssinian-frontier-raids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts