Holy Fucking Cow: Mother of All Wars expected in Tukaraq. Situation is very tense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not talking about a joint attack with USC, but instead of slapping around our cousins in Awdal, we should of spent our energy on Cognitives tuulo, he doesn't deserve to breathing right now.
SSDF was created way before SNM besides you are forgetting dhafoor qiiiq wallahi we would have your guts for garters you isaac pagan gaalo

How do you guys keep track of every sub sub clan? You guys seem to keep a long list of all your enemies.

:gucciwhat:

You gotta know your enemy inside out and not leave any details unchecked. Their sub sub sub clan, the location of their tuulo, the predominant location of their diaspora, the location of their water wells, the location of their clan leaders, i can go on and on, this warefare, intelligence is key.

USC couldnt do shit to galkacyo what makes u think SNM could?

SNM was the most effective milita group in the civil war. SSDF would have not gotten any reinforcements in time from their brothers down South. I like our chances in that encounter.

SSDF was created way before SNM besides you are forgetting dhafoor qiiiq wallahi we would have your guts for garters you isaac pagan gaalo

Wallahi I don't how you're not banned with some of the comments you post.:gucciwhat: They even gave you a commemorative title underneath your username. What sort of sixaar are you using on the mods?

SNM was the most effective milita group in the civil war. SSDF would have not gotten any reinforcements in time from their brothers down South. I like our chances in that encounter.
Siad Barre was removed because of southerners removing him. SNF reached the Shabelle Valley in early 1992 and Siad Barre wanted to return to power.
SNM was up north and were too far away from the capital.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi I don't how you're not banned with some of the comments you post.:gucciwhat: They even gave you a commemorative title underneath your username. What sort of sixaar are you using on the mods?
Isaac invaded my land in las canood and tukaraq i as a harti have every right to defend my land from isaac gaalo colonialists border worshippers naked aggression.

Why would the mod have a problem with me? Do you think this is isaac spot?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How do you guys keep track of every sub sub clan? You guys seem to keep a long list of all your enemies.

:gucciwhat:
I can hardly keep the various Habar clans of Isaaq straight and these people aren't only well acquainted with the sub clans of Darood and further, the sub clans of Harti but even down to the sub clans of Majeerteen and Dhulbahante.
:jaynerd:

Siad Barre was removed because of southerners removing him. SNF reached the Shabelle Valley in early 1992 and Siad Barre wanted to return to power.
SNM was up north and were too far away from the capital.

I know, it's just wishful thinking. Galkayco is too far down south, a war over there would have been a logistical nightmare. The purpose of the SNM was too free our land, not for conquering others land.

I can hardly keep the various Habar clans of Isaaq straight and these people aren't only well acquainted with the sub clans of Darood and further, the sub clans of Harti but even down to the sub clans of Majeerteen and Dhulbahante.
:jaynerd:

I know the Sub clans of MJ inside out, in fact I can draw a graph of your abtirsi. :mjpls:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
abaha wasse, Gaal Gaal ku dhalay. Horta what sub clan of Mj are you, I think you might be Osman Mohamud, those faggets are the ones who beat their chest the most, fucking daanyeer foosha xun, Madow bantu looking motherfucker.
Bully eye lol
He is Cismaan Maxamuud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending