Holy Fucking Cow: Mother of All Wars expected in Tukaraq. Situation is very tense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
If someone said Sacad Muuse to me I would be like "what is a Sacad Muuse" :cosbyhmm:

kkkkk @Thegoodshepherd I gotta start identifying as my sub sub clan :mjswag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol really? We're not that unknown in the south.

Jirde Xuseen (one of the richest Somalis) was well known name in the south especially Xamar, prominent Sacad Muuse tycoon.

Even your boy Dabcasar roasts us from time to time kkk.

Trashed them for 27 years in the media. Beesha Hawiye will not rescue Jeegaaanta

When we told them “waar hawiye ha caayina, waa nimankii USC ee Allies ka aheen” they accused us of being “wanlawayn lover

Isaaq 27 years ago took it's eyes of the Grand Prize that is Villa Somalia.

Hawiye support was lost when yall declared independence, they are staunch nationalists and seceding is a big no no

Jirdeh Xuseen is well known name in the south especially Xamar, prominent Sacad Muuse tycoon.

Dabcasar is from Berbera
To us MXs you guys are just Isaaqs to us. Maybe a MX from the Wardheer region with Hawdian abtiyaal might know about some Isaaq sub sub clans
Even when a MX talks about a Isaaq person they just say "hebel waa Isaaq/Reer Waqooyi" I never heard a MX say "Habar hebel" but I heard a MJ say Cumar Dheer Wagardhac and A MX say Cumar Maxamuud

Cumar

VIP
Dabcasar is from Berbera
To us MXs you guys are just Isaaqs to us. Maybe a MX from the Wardheer region with Hawdian abtiyaal might know about some Isaaq sub clans
Even when a MX talks about a Isaaq person they just say "hebel waa Isaaq/Reer Waqooyi" I never heard a MX say "Habar hebel" but I heard a MJ say Cumar Dheer Wagardhac and A MX say Cumar Maxamuud

Interesting is Dabcasars mother Isaaq? How did he live in Berbera.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dabcasar is from Berbera
To us MXs you guys are just Isaaqs to us. Maybe a MX from the Wardheer region with Hawdian abtiyaal might know about some Isaaq sub sub clans

Sxb stop the crap. There were two known Marehan elders on internet cafe and they were talking about HY and SM with their Hawiye friends wallahi. I also had a Marehan friend and his father would tell me about my sub clan and even deeper. They were all from Gedo btw.

Cumar

VIP
He mentioned that he was from Berbera in one of his videos he said "Reer Berbera ayaan ahay". His abtiyaal are from Galgaduud (Marehan).

There was a Somaliland foriegn minister from my subclan Jibril Abokor who was born in Kismayo kkk. He speaks with a southern accent you would think he's Marehan or OG if you heard him speak.

Sxb stop the crap. There were two known Marehan elders on internet cafe and they were talking about HY and SM with their Hawiye friends wallahi. I also had a Marehan friend and his father would tell me about my sub clan and even deeper. They were all from Gedo btw.
Interesting to hear since I never seen a Marehan say "Habar hebel" :manny:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Why is it that Issacs here always advocates for war? Get out of your rooms and go to School you kids:mjlol:

There was a Somaliland foriegn minister from my subclan Jibril Abokor who was born in Kismayo kkk. He speaks with a southern accent you would think he's Marehan or OG if you heard him speak.
Rageh Omaar family lived in Gedo. His father was born in Beledhawo.

Warya adiga i guess you never had Isaaq neighbours in Kismaayo

Btw wouldnt be shocked if Dabcasar has ties to Berbera the Boqor is a walking anomaly
Lol only non Darods we are exposed to in Kismayo are mainly Sheekhaal, Gaaljecel, Madow, Cowramale and Bajunis
Well I did and a lot. I know some Marehan who knew about Jibril Abokor very well since they have some business in Wajaale.
If a Isaaq lived in Baardheere he would get to know some of our sub clans

That wasnt meant to be an insult lol, im just curious.

Mustafe Martin will bring us the borders by the way of "United Somaliland Front". He's done a lot of us during the past week.

He's gotten intel on Puntland with his visit to Garowe and he's managed to survey the land between those we control and Geedka Yoocade. He also planted a flag to commemorate our future conquest. At this point Martin is our best hope, we must put all of our chips into his basket.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why does every post result in you idiots talking about sub sub sub clans?

:drakewtf::noneck:

Have you ever heard of ans sxb? We're premativie in the 21st century. That's a great accomplishment, our future descendents will look back reading our crap and start being proud of their rich history of their ancestors being on each others throat.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Jirde Xuseen (one of the richest Somalis) was well known name in the south especially Xamar, prominent Sacad Muuse tycoon.

Bro remember these are just kids lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending