Holy Fucking Cow: Mother of All Wars expected in Tukaraq. Situation is very tense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not cuqdad its light a blessing knowledge wisdom alhamdulillah

Saxiib you're probably the mooryaan MJ I've ever come across, you can't even differentiate the target from a bystander. God help us if ppl like you were in a position of power.

You need Quran saar with some Zamzam water sprayed on your soul. How do you hold such extreme amounts of cuqdad in your heart? Yaab!:kanyehmm:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Saxiib you're probably the mooryaan MJ I've ever come across, you can't even differentiate the enemy from a bystander. You need Quran saar with some Zamzam water sprayed on your soul. How do you hold such extreme amounts of cuqdad in your heart? Yaab!:kanyehmm:
Alhamdulillah its a blessing from Allah that i know who my enemies and my childrens childrens children childrens enemy theirs no such thing as an innocent bystander if a hawiye or isaac is breathing he's the enemy even if hes in his grave hes still the enemy.

I have noticed anywhere an isaac or hawiye is burried the ground becomes barren its because they are cursed

Alhamdulillah its a blessing from Allah that i know who my enemies and my childrens childrens children childrens enemy theirs no such thing as an innocent bystander if a hawiye or isaac is breathing he's the enemy even if hes in his grave hes still the enemy.

You're Puntland's version of Waraabe, but Waraabe seems like a saint compared to you. Iga fagow sxb, A udhu billahi min ash shaytanir rajim.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
26-740x400.jpg

Hafidullah Gaas looks well rested for the assault
This battle will decide if Somaliland joins Puntland or Puntland joins Somaliland... Hargeisa and Garowe is at stake, may the best man win
spr.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Lol Rer Xareed are famous. JB in general are.

Was Gen:Xassan Yonis, the butcher of Mudug Rer Xareed?

HASSAN%20YOONIS%20HABANE%201.jpg

Gen Xasan Yonis was Baha Cumar, Bah Toljecle, Xoosh Ismaciil sxb.

This is main breakdown of our Reer Cumar subclans of JB.

Bah Gadabursi

Dalal Ismaciil (Reer Dalal)

Xareed Barre Ismaciil (Reer Xareed)

Bah Arap

Qayaad Ismaciil

Higgis Ismaciil

Geedi Ismaciil

Xoosh Ismaciil

Bah Toljecle

Samatar Ismaciil

Jiilaal Collow Ismaciil (Jiilaal Collow)

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're Puntland's version of Waraabe, but Waraabe seems like a saint compared to you. Iga fagow sxb, A udhu billahi min ash shaytanir rajim.
Its an insult that you compare me to an isaac its beneath me to be compared to a gaal isaac im deeply offended wallahi

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Man the people on this website are psychopaths. Loss of life is no joke. Especially over some irrelevant dusty land.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Have you been molested by an Isaaq

Omar Mahmud are the sherrif in your town, when was the last time Osman Mahmud where relevant, sit dwn lad:nvjpqts:
Aabaha la gub.
Whats Cumar Maxamuud without our Cismaan Maxamuud kings?
Shiisheye tryna stir. Iis gub iis cun iis faree

Aabaha la gub.
Whats Cumar Maxamuud without our Cismaan Maxamuud kings?
Shiisheye tryna stir. Iis gub iis cun iis faree

Not stirring shit up kkkkk

Fcuk that glorified King shit, In Somalia there are over 100 "Royal Houses"

War even Ciise riyoole is more halyeey:cool:

Cumar

VIP
I don't refer to them by their names. If they're called Abdullah, I call them Albert. Osman becomes Oscar :pachah1:

Earlier this week, we saw Gaas apply this principle when he met with Martin over Muuse kkk.

Cumar

VIP

I have noticed anywhere an isaac or hawiye is burried the ground becomes barren its because they are cursed

Thank you sxb, I needed this laugh today. :pachah1::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending