Holly s**t reverse aging just got real

Israeli company just found a way to reverse aging by just using oxygen.
Thougth this method and and other gene manipulation technique thats comming 2024 we could live upp 400 years old.
But i dont think any goverment will allow this för normal people unless you arenfthy rich.
This is the best thing that happend this is year.

Who wants live forever? Just got real.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
"Hello mhhmhh guess who's talking to you guys.... the Jinni *moans* The only jinni basrraa basra the ayeeyo Jinni *weird ass laugh*"

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I'd rather they give us tech to get rid of need to sleep, takes up to much time in the day :kanyehmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'd rather they give us tech to get rid of need to sleep, takes up to much time in the day :kanyehmm:

r u kidding me? Sleep is the most important thing in my life. I kid u NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always look forward to it. Even in the weekends, afternoon nap is the highlight of my life lol

I rank Sleep high, over Food or even Humans. lool

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
u wanna know something interesting -- Muslims coffins have space to allow oxygen to enter it when we r buried. Christians coffins dont have that. So the idea is--oxygen penetrating the grave makes your bones decompose quickly! That way when muslims are buried, soon they become completely ashy or dirt earth.

So i guess, if u want the reverse, u find a away from stop oxygen entering your cells in order to delay aging

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Israeli company just found a way to reverse aging by just using oxygen.
Thougth this method and and other gene manipulation technique thats comming 2024 we could live upp 400 years old.
But i dont think any goverment will allow this för normal people unless you arenfthy rich.
This is the best thing that happend this is year.

Who wants live forever? Just got real.
Source?

I believe the globalists will diminish populations across countries though. Who knows maybe Covid was just a warm-up for them. I envision times when we can migrate to virtual reality for good.
Games like Eve Online give us a hint.

r u kidding me? Sleep is the most important thing in my life. I kid u NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always look forward to it. Even in the weekends, afternoon nap is the highlight of my life lol

I rank Sleep high, over Food or even Humans. lool
He is clearly being sarcastic

Source?

I believe the globalists will diminish populations across countries though. Who knows maybe Covid was just a warm-up for them. I envision times when we can migrate to virtual reality for good.
Games like Eve Online give us a hint.

We dont even have 0,1% of the brain map. That will probably take PLACE hundred of years from 😂

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Israeli is great. Helen is an Israeli citizen, if I marry her that is automatic Israeli passport. Arabs will never innovate although they have money.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Does she have a Sister or il just try my luck with ethiopian jews 😂
Saxiib, for us with our views, no Xalimo will touch us. We don’t have a choice but to marry out. Find any woman, who matches your opinions whether Jewish or not.

Trending