HOLLY f*ck! MY GOODNESS: Sister of Farmaajo goes nuts N Farmaajo's wife and Kheyre N FB live

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she's crying because they dissed her?
doesnt she diss her brother all the time? waa yaab. hopefully net neutrality kicks in pretty soon, it'll give somalis a break from social media.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So she's crying because they dissed her?
doesnt she diss her brother all the time? waa yaab. hopefully net neutrality kicks in pretty soon, it'll give somalis a break from social media.

I keep hearing this "net neutrality ". What is it about adeer?

She's jealous of Farmaajo's wife.

She claims that Farmaajo's wife used witchcraft to seduce/control him and his entire family except for her.

She sounds like a legit nutcase. This will probably help her cultivate a large following among Somalis on social media. The crazier and angrier, the more popular they become.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you people dispute my finding that 1 in 3 Somali is crazy ? How on earth is it likely that the RULER OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA family member is crazy.

I keep hearing this "net neutrality ". What is it about adeer?
Your internet provider will have more control in how you browse sites. For example, if they are in competition with facebook or twitter, they'll slow them down so much that an eedo like this one will have to pay extra to get decent speeds. in 2015, Obama's admin pass the net neutrality rule saying internet providers like at&t, comcast, cox and others couldn't mess with how you browse the web, they couldn't slow down certain sites, and speed up others. now when it kicks in, they'll do that.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Who does this happen?

:mindblown:

Warya, have you checked yourself lately, I observed some strange behavior while watching your YouTube channel, I noticed a telltale sign of an early stage of Schizophrenia. Some times you stare into an empty space, or take a long pause in the middle of a conversation like your mind went into a lock-down.
:browtf:

@R.Kelly have you diagnosed our brother yet :hemad:

Warya, have you checked yourself lately, I observed some strange behavior while watching your YouTube channel, I noticed a telltale sign of an early stage of Schizophrenia. Some times you stare into an empty space, or take a long pause in the middle of a conversation like your mind went into a lock-down.

I’m part of the “Miyaar 1%”

Out of 14million, only 140,000 geeljires are sane.

@R.Kelly

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
I’m part of the “Miyaar 1%”

Out of 14million, only 140,000 geeljires are sane.

@R.Kelly
bGiUmJU.png
If you say so

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

BINGO!

I've been to a mental asylum, not as a patient but through my line of work. I watched @LarryThePuntite on his YouTube and I was floored to catch classic signs of waali dhar xiran. His also the philosophical madness, ones that speak of grandeur problem solving. For instance this man has hope for Somalia in the next 20 years, a united Somalia. Wixiisu waalidii taalay suuqa Hargeisa.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
BINGO!

I've been to a mental asylum, not as a patient but through my line of work. I watched @LarryThePuntite on his YouTube and I was floored to catch classic signs of waali dhar xiran. His also the philosophical madness, ones that speak of grandeur problem solving. For instance this man has hope for Somalia in the next 20 years, a united Somalia. Wixiisu waalidii taalay suuqa Hargeisa.

All we can do is
3Iy1U7c.png
for the brother

BINGO!

I’m here to research Nacaasnimo and Nacaasnimo only.

:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.