HOLLLYYYYY! Covid19 took the life of a beautiful young Xaliimo in London. Now they showing her snaps ( totally wrong)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Miskiin, Ilaahay ha ka waraabiyo jannatul Fardowsa, this should never happen to a young beautiful girl like her.
:mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are you guys even Muslim? Every soul shall taste death whether they are 6 months or 100 years old. Stop with this she was so young comments.

AUN.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN

I read that she was waiting for kidney transplant and had an underlying disease.

I didn’t read the article...I actually wrote something from just watching the video, something related to the fact I felt that she had an illness but I retracted it out of abundance of respect.

it makes sense.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN, my hate towards the motherfucking chinese keeps getting worse and worse

I’ve joined a class action lawsuit. I called them this morning.

here’s the law firm.. I asked to join and was accepted ..https://youtu.be/KZ-tCc3S8V8

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I swear i hated the Chinese before this. I have only hated 2 group of people. chinese and Serbs. The Chinese are nr 1 for me now

the audacity for them to discriminate against black in their country now has taken my dislike of them to another level. These people have no human compassion. They are devoid of humanity. They kill their prisoners and harvest their organs. No humanity whatsoever.

the audacity for them to discriminate against black in their country now has taken my dislike of them to another level. These people have no human compassion. They are devoid of humanity. They kill their prisoners and harvest their organs. No humanity whatsoever.
Prince Phillips in the 80s said this about them
If it has four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Prince Phillips in the 80s said this about them
If it has four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.

that man is a legend. He always spoke his mind.

Are you guys even Muslim? Every soul shall taste death whether they are 6 months or 100 years old. Stop with this she was so young comments.

AUN.

you negative i want you to take it easy..
Even the prophet used to pray not to die suddenly...and its actually sad to die young and meet God

Trending