HOLLLY SHITTTT! Sweden news tv “more than half of rapist are foreigners “

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh here you are. You’re the person who I was mentioning. You don’t understand consent laws do you?

@Steamdevolopment
I do....you just being dramatic . You turn every bad thing to somali men. Oooh there was an earthquake and 100s died. Well somali men has causing earthquakes in somali womens heart and killing them on the inside. Everything you turn to farax bashing

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't like South Africans abusing Somalis but i'm glad that barbaric white pigs there are treated like utter shit. :cool:

Inshallah, the white people will take over South Africa and bring back apartheid. This will surely civilize the savage Zulu animals again and ensure safety for the minorities in SA. On top of that, the Somali businessmen can flourish in peace.

Inshallah, the white people will take over South Africa and bring back apartheid. This will surely civilize the savage Zulu animals again and ensure safety for the minorities in SA. On top of that, the Somali businessmen can flourish in peace.
Somalis/Khoisans/Nigerians/Indians etc. should instead take over South Africa. :cool::rolleyes:
There should be a genocide on both the Cadaan and Zulu savages.

And Somalis are the biggest and only african group mentioned along side dhagocas if u care to Google more specific statics

Status
Not open for further replies.