HOLLLY SHITTTT! Sweden news tv “more than half of rapist are foreigners “

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is a sad trend and I sadly have my own anecdotes to add to the statistics.

Turns out that consent as a concept is not taught well or even at all for some of the men.

The common defensive tactic is to blame the women for wearing provocative clothes, to allege prior consent with no basis in reality often by assumption and to grossly disregard the woman's complaint during an otherwise lawful engagement of intimate relations.

Mostly the men are convicted due to violent attacks either prior or during the intimate encounter negating the consent defense, and thus some lack self-control in that respect too, @Knowles.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
They haven't said anything about East Africa though and over half the immigrants are from other parts of Europe. I think we're not on the hook guys:stevej:

For once bbc didn’t slander our name And tie us to those barbaric desert people or maybe our fob brothers finally get one thing right.

Anyway now i can go back to Ellie’s inbox and continue our shukaansi in peace without ever discussing this. 1C0D863A-8513-4962-B033-C2D33B557530.png

It is a sad trend and I sadly have my own anecdotes to add to the statistics.

Turns out that consent as a concept is not taught well or even at all for some of the men.

The common defensive tactic is to blame the women for wearing provocative clothes, to allege prior consent with no basis in reality often by assumption and to grossly disregard the woman's complaint during an otherwise lawful engagement of intimate relations.

Mostly the men are convicted due to violent attacks either prior or during the intimate encounter negating the consent defense, and thus some lack self-control in that respect too, @Knowles.

Why do you think these men are more violent? Culture/religion?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'd say it's over 100 years away. I'm very underwhelmed with the current state of genetics. It's still all quite primitive.

You underestimate how quickly technology can suddenly progress with subsequent breakthroughs.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yeah and I think the rich will be the first

I will choose blond white super intelligent and super athletic tall kids

Blond kids? I personally want to see myself in my kids. What's wrong with making smart and athletic Somali kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts