Hobyo to begin drilling for oil, FGS Ministry of Petroleum reach Dhusamareb

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hobyo drilling for oil? Puntland has been semi autonomous and much more peaceful with no argagixiso yet it's been decades and they still haven't drilled for oil, how will Hobyo? :drakelaugh:

@bidenkulaha doesn't think thing true, very deg-deg, fudeed, very impulsive. He wants to be a 'gas station' kkkkkkkkkkkkkk 1 industry economy and be laughed at the world how can u be rich, how can 15 million ppl get job from 1 industry, he will be classed as 'developing world, global south' kkkkkkkkkkkkkk. A true rich country has HUNDREDS OF INDUSTRIES and Spaces within that and this allows their people to get job and be wealthy. They have high human capital and investors working together.

Biden mentally wa wax iska tabar daran

Tired Training GIF

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha doesn't think thing true, very deg-deg, fudeed, very impulsive. He wants to be a 'gas station' kkkkkkkkkkkkkk 1 industry economy and be laughed at the world how can u be rich, how can 15 million ppl get job from 1 industry, he will be classed as 'developing world, global south' kkkkkkkkkkkkkk. A true rich country has HUNDREDS OF INDUSTRIES and Spaces within that and this allows their people to get job and be wealthy. They have high human capital and investors working together.

Biden mentally wa wax iska tabar daran

Tired Training GIF
Galmudug will be our natural resource but HG don’t only live in Galmudug, we won’t have a resource course

Cush

Cushite Arab
Galmudug will be our natural resource but HG don’t only live in Galmudug, we won’t have a resource course
You will never have oil lol your region is the most under developed in Somalia filled with terrorism and tribal warfare, nomadic and barely urban what makes you think you will drill oil when Somaliland or Djibouti haven't drilled any

You're living in delusion my friend, there's trillions of dollars worth of oil all over Somali but we will never see it, it's a lost cause

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Don't make me get my ayeeyo abgaal alla uu naxaristo who was quoted as saying 'HG xitaa geed aan miraha lahayn oo salka ka dhintay ma cafiyan', u r very different species to Somalis.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Hobyo drilling for oil? Puntland has been semi autonomous and much more peaceful with no argagixiso yet it's been decades and they still haven't drilled for oil, how will Hobyo? :drakelaugh:
Soon sxb.

Reason no one is drilling in PL is because it has no sovereignty to sell oil blocks. Companies aren’t interested in investing in that.

Hobyo exploration drilling which is to begin soon is signed by the FGS and follow the NCC agreed Baydhabo 2018 between FGS and FMS. The blocs were surveyed in HSM’s first term too back in 2014.

Legal legitimacy is very important. You underestimate it.

Anyway Hobyo has oil it’s obvious. Anyone who’s drilled there will know it flows out easily. Exploration drilling will be a quick process imo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I thought you were atheist

I am not public muslim so yes im Atheist to u or any public setting but only a true muslim to god in my private space when im alone, i dont prove myself to dad xaarayo about my personal beliefs. My Islam will never ever be your Islam, I walked away from it years ago like the prophets did when their ppl became backwards.

Cush

Cushite Arab
I am not public muslim so yes im Atheist to u or any public setting but only a true muslim to god in my private space when im alone. My Islam will never ever be your Islam, I walked away from it years ago like the prophets did when their ppl became backwards.
So you're Muslim, but you follow your own interpretation so you're not Sunni or any sect?

Do you follow the Sunnah?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So you're Muslim, but you follow your own interpretation so you're not Sunni or any sect?

Do you follow the Sunnah?

U don't get me niyahow, Im private muslim, in public i don't bring up religion at all, it's my own thing when I die, u won't be there or anyone else so I see it as pointless but I try to let my own 'fruits' speak for itself oo qof walbo indhahisa u jeedo.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Soon sxb.

Reason no one is drilling in PL is because it has no sovereignty to sell oil blocks. Companies aren’t interested in investing in that.

Hobyo exploration drilling which is to begin soon is signed by the FGS and follow the NCC agreed Baydhabo 2018 between FGS and FMS. The blocs were surveyed in HSM’s first term too back in 2014.

Legal legitimacy is very important. You underestimate it.

Anyway Hobyo has oil it’s obvious. Anyone who’s drilled there will know it flows out easily. Exploration drilling will be a quick process imo
Any estimation for the amount of barrels and profit you can make?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Any estimation for the amount of barrels and profit you can make?
We won’t be making any profit tbh for a long while given the terms of the deal. But I’m more interested in the infrastructure investment that comes with oil production.

I think it’s something like 80% goes to the oil producer till they make back their investment. The good thing it gives incentive for them to drill and produce. Fortunately there’s fines attached to the agreement and loss of contract if they don’t.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cush GM is around 700k-1 million ppl. How are 1 million jobs going to be created from hobyo oil? dont listen to this clown, he will be called global south, developing world becuz he is a 1 industry region kkkkkk not like the west or far east where there is a tonn load of industries, spaces, scales. U can't compare yourself to them when u r bragging about let be gas station for the world kkkkkkkkkkk and even that gas station is shared globally by tabar darans worldwide(developing world) kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Cush

Cushite Arab
@Cush GM is around 700k-1 million ppl. How are 1 million jobs going to be created from hobyo oil? dont listen to this clown, he will be called global south, developing world becuz he is a 1 industry region kkkkkk not like the west or far east where there is a tonn load of industries, spaces, scales. U can't compare yourself to them when u r bragging about let be gas station for the world kkkkkkkkkkk and even that gas station is shared globally by tabar darans worldwide(developing world) kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
:dead1: :deadrose::dead: :deadmanny: :deadosama:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

It's so embarassing being somali, kulaha lets be gas station for the world and fight for our share among the other gas stations worldwide kkkkk. Bal ka waran qof 'hamigisa intas la'eg tahay', its well known poor countries given different names like third world, developing world, global south, the symptoms are the same '1 industry' bay millions of their ppl are trying to leech on usually 'resources' kkkkkkk like farming, oil, gold, diamond, gas, coal, uranium.

As long as it's 1 industry it can only create a few hundred jobs max kkkkkkkkkkkkkk, while the other million tabar darans are jobless becuz dadkooda ma firfircona not industrious like the west and far east. U need a dad firfircon plus banks, plus foreign/diaspora investors and a stable govt to create the conditions needed for the market(infrastructure, skills, health, food security, water, energy,etc).

bidenkulaha

GalYare
1.5 million and fastest growing region. Despite 40% of it being under Shabaab and the ppl there fleeing.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Hobyo the third hottest city in the country after Xamar and Dhusamareb in terms of news stories and developments these past few months. Port and oil projects making historic progress.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hobyo the third hottest city in the country after Xamar and Dhusamareb in terms of news stories and developments these past few months. Port and oil projects making historic progress.

It's a ponsy scheme. Opec/Russia/America won't allow any country touch hobyo oil as they will threaten them, u idiot fkn hawiye brain dead monkey, there is only 100 million barrel demand world wide with 1-3% Global GDP growth, it's a controlled market, they won't allow it to be over-flooded by hobyo oil. Tell me one country that is even signed a deal to serve their market? your in fkn ponsy scheme u dumb f*ck moryan bastard. Hobyo is so behind.

U dumb f*ck u can't even sign banking agreements to facilitate trade cuz UR BLACK MARKET no-one will trust 'trade' with u as ur looter.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It's a ponsy scheme. Opec/Russia/America won't allow any country touch hobyo oil as they will threaten them, u idiot fkn hawiye brain dead monkey, there is only 100 million barrel demand world wide with 1-3% Global GDP growth, it's a controlled market, they won't allow it to be ove-flooded by hobyo oil. Tell me one country that is even signed a deal to serve their market? your in fkn ponsy scheme u dumb f*ck moryan bastard. Hobyo is so behind.
Hobyo is going to be drilling for oil in 2025/2026.

Coastline Exploration paid $7 million for being a month late this year for seismic. The fines stack up significantly and they lose the contract for the oil blocks which are worth tens of billions in Hobyo and potential a lot more.

In the meantime we will be build a port which can act as a terminal for this project.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hobyo is going to be drilling for oil in 2025/2026.

Coastline Exploration paid $7 million for being a month late this year for seismic. The fines stack up significantly and they lose the contract for the oil blocks which are worth tens of billions in Hobyo and potential a lot more.

It doesn't matter if u had all the world oil, no country will allow u in their market PERIOD, OPEC/Russia dictate and control who can PRODUCE plus their QUOTA. Keep exploring boy and they will leave after the ponsy scheme is over, u don't have 1 nation or market that will take ur moryan oil. Plus they know ur terrorists so why would they make u RICH terrorist?

Trending