HIV prevalence in NFD is the same as Somalia proper. Kenyans shook.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
ERNQBBdW4AAkVyF

There is wisdom behind all of Allah's commands, even if that wisdom is unknown to us

However in the case of zina, the wisdom behind it's forbiddance is very clear (unless you are a Kikuyu that is)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There is wisdom behind all of Allah's commands, even if that wisdom is unknown to us

However in the case of zina, the wisdom behind it's forbiddance is very clear (unless you are a Kikuyu that is)
I am disappointed in Mombasa's numbers since it's a city with a long Islamic history. I guess since it's Kenya's main port city, the HIV infested gaalo have infested it.
:francis:

I am disappointed in Mombasa's numbers since it's a city with a long Islamic history. I guess since it's Kenya's main port city, the HIV infested gaalo have infested it.
:francis:
The place has the highest usage of drugs.
So sharing the needles and the cadan with aids go there as tourists.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That is evil wlhi wishing hiv upon your nfd brothers. If he made that up he is sick wlhi unless he was misinformed
he the though awareness campaign that happening in nfd a while back meant there was some kind aid epidemic happening rather than educating on the world most dangerous disease to the youth of the region.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
he the though awareness campaign that happening in nfd a while back meant there was some kind aid epidemic happening rather than educating on the world most dangerous disease to the youth of the region.
Sorry walal it was a mistake to assume such a thing from an awareness campaign and I offer my apologies to rer NFD

Not quite

Swahili Escobar happened :yloezpe:View attachment 95196
This is the Don of Mombasa Hassan Joho.

I hear he asks somalis for a cut in any business venture in Mombasa.

The last Don were the Akasha family.

I once left the beach in Nyali(Mombasa) during Maghrib time and went to pray in a local place. The place was almost empty and after the prayer I asked around how come the congregation was small.

I was told it was owned by Elchapo el Akasha. Why do people want to build mosques with Xaram money.

Trending