HIV prevalence in NFD is the same as Somalia proper. Kenyans shook.

This is the Don of Mombasa Hassan Joho.

I hear he asks somalis for a cut in any business venture in Mombasa.

The last Don were the Akasha family.

I once left the beach in Nyali(Mombasa) during Maghrib time and went to pray in a local place. The place was almost empty and after the prayer I asked around how come the congregation was small.

I was told it was owned by Elchapo el Akasha. Why do people want to build mosques with Xaram money.

He had absolutely ruined the place.
I don't know about Akasha family but Mombasa is a racket for certain people

Joho smashed it doe my even got hold a port terminal :5hcpspq:

Screenshot_20200220_221937.jpg

View attachment 95200
His brother rans a very lucrative import and export clearance centre in Mombasa.
He got the name from his brother who used to deal with the late former president Moi.

I once visited the place in the Mombasa CBD area.

He also visited the Somali mosque in Bondeni Mombasa when he was campaigning for Govonor.

He prefers Somalis to Kikuyus in Mombasa but targets tycoon somalis who want to invest in real estate or property or other ventures.

He prefers Somalis to Kikuyus in Mombasa but targets tycoon somalis who want to invest in real estate or property or other ventures.

He and most Coast people I found to be sleazy dirt bags to be honest.

The Somali tycoons should invest in either Nairobi or the 3 counties in the North.

He and most Coast people I found to be sleazy dirt bags to be honest.

The Somali tycoons should invest in either Nairobi or the 3 counties in the North.
Mombasa is good for investment.

Joho is not bad apart from the drug dealings that has destroyed the youth in Mombasa.
But even Italians in Malindi are drug dealers and alot of top Kenyan government officials.
Somalis invest everywhere in Kenya all the way to Tanzania and Uganda. Every tuulo in Kenya you will find a Somali shop.

he the though awareness campaign that happening in nfd a while back meant there was some kind aid epidemic happening rather than educating on the world most dangerous disease to the youth of the region.

Wallahi there are a lot of low IQs on here. I think they should make a forum where you get a quick IQ test before they accept you

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

View attachment 95200
His brother rans a very lucrative import and export clearance centre in Mombasa.
He got the name from his brother who used to deal with the late former president Moi.

I once visited the place in the Mombasa CBD area.

He also visited the Somali mosque in Bondeni Mombasa when he was campaigning for Govonor.

Mombasa is good for investment.

Joho is not bad apart from the drug dealings that has destroyed the youth in Mombasa.
But even Italians in Malindi are drug dealers and alot of top Kenyan government officials.
Somalis invest everywhere in Kenya all the way to Tanzania and Uganda. Every tuulo in Kenya you will find a Somali shop.

:gladbron:

These two are having a normal conversation

Do you see how calm and collected @Django is when it comes to the Kenyan bandit society

Yet when it comes to Somalia

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:icon e smile:
Bandit is Marehan that hyjack busses in Mandera ,wajir and Garissa guised as AS.
Marexan have always been known as bandit even the time of the British they had no settlements in Gedo and they were like highway robbers.

It was kacanka military and resources that Marehan settled and build villages in Gedo.

Secondly you have been to Kenya and its not only info you got from the media.

What I want to see is a Kenya hostile to Marehan.
Kenyans are way better than Marehan.
They ensured that when Kacanka was persecuting our people in Juboyinka we took shelter in Kenya.

When Hawiye chased Marehan from Somalia why did they go to Kenya.

A langaab Marehan since he has no relevance in Kenya or Juboyinka would love to split Ogaden.But the Julius Ceaser of Marehan MSB was Ethiopian he never fought against Kenya but the kacanka was busy making sure that NFD the somali region was unstable by sending Marehan shiftas to hyjack busses.The same thing they are doing today.

To me Garissa,Wajir, Afmadow all the way is Kismaayo is home.I don't use colonial borders that was established in 1960.Nor do I entertain peole who were settled by an Ethiopian in Gedo as somali nationals when they are scavengers eho never fought for the somali independence infact MSB and Adan low were all Italian colonial Askaris and these men are regarded as the Julis ceaser of Marehan. Marehan also collaborated with the British colonialists in Jubaland but the british found them to be innefictive and useless Askaria who were bandits.

Marexan never fought for Somalia independence nor had any significance in Somalia struggle.

Marexan are xasiid every day they have to do a xaasidnimo on someone and if they don't find anyone iyaga dhuusada isku celiya.

They have been locked out of Kenya and Kismaayo and they are languishing in Gaajo Gedo which is pipping hot inhospitable region. That is why their only survival is to hung on to Somalinimo iyo Somali for survival.The only contribution of Marehan to Somalinimo was the introduction of the letter "X"

They have never fought Kenya or Ethiopia as a qabil bit they all will claim Aabo did this and that when it was other so.alis they were being tricked to fight Ethiopia or Kenya while ilk.yar were chilling in Uruba hotel and enjoying liido beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bandit is ilk.oyar that hyjack busses in Mandera ,wajir and Garissa guised as AS.
Marexan have always been known as bandit even the time of the British they had no settlements in Gedo and they were like highway robbers.

It was kacanka military and resources that ******* settled and build villages in Gedo.

Secondly you have been to Kenya and its not only info you got from the media.

What I want to see is a Kenya hostile to ilk.yar.
Kenyans are way better than Ilko.yar.
They ensured that when Kacanka was persecuting our people in Juboyinka we took shelter in Kenya.

When Hawiye chased Ilk.yar from Somalia why did they go to Kenya.

A langaab ilk.yar since he has no relevance in Kenya or Juboyinka would love to split Ogaden.But the Julius Ceaser of Ilko.yar MSB was Ethiopian he never fought against Kenya but the kacanka was busy making sure that NFD the somali region was unstable by sending ilk.yar shiftas to hyjack busses.The same thing they are doing today.

To me Garissa,Wajir, Afmadow all the way is Kismaayo is home.I don't use colonial borders that was established in 1960.Nor do I entertain peole who were settled by an Ethiopian in Gedo as somali nationals when they are scavengers eho never fought for the somali independence infact MSB and Adan low were all Italian colonial Askaris and these men are regarded as the Julis ceaser of Ilko.yar. ilko.yar also collaborated with the British colonialists in Jubaland but the british found them to be innefictive and useless Askaria who were bandits.

Marexan never fought for Somalia independence nor had any significance in Somalia struggle.

Marexan are xasiid every day they have to do a xaasidnimo on someone and if they don't find anyone iyaga dhuusada isku celiya.

They have been locked out of Kenya and Kismaayo and they are languishing in Gaajo Gedo which is pipping hot inhospitable region. That is why their only survival is to hung on to Somalinimo iyo Somali for survival.The only contribution of Ilko.yar to Somalinimo was the introduction of the letter "X"

They have never fought Kenya or Ethiopia as a qabil bit they all will claim Aabo did this and that when it was other so.alis they were being tricked to fight Ethiopia or Kenya while ilk.yar were chilling in Uruba hotel and enjoying liido beach.

:russ:

I rest my case @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Many of those with HIV in Africa are children and women/men who were cheated on by their spouses or were not told of their partner's HIV status. Stop stigmatizing people with HIV. I heard of a married Somali couple back in the 1990s who died of AIDS because of tainted blood transfusions. Not only hoes get it. There are shitty circumstances that occur. Somalia's rate is around 0.3-1%. That's high. Be civilized and show some sympathy to them. Who laughs at a medical condition?

Trending

Latest posts