HIV/AIDS infected homosexuals going in droves to visit Morocco for play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And nothing Islamic about concentration camps where you’d have been thrown in as well during Hitler’s time :gucciwhat:

I just don’t see how you can put a mentally ill mass murderer and brothels on the same playing field :jaynerd:
Watch your choice of words. Mudane Hitler janada bu kujiraa. ALLAWOOW UNAXARIISO.

And nothing Islamic about concentration camps where you’d have been thrown in as well during Hitler’s time :gucciwhat:

I just don’t see how you can put a mentally ill mass murderer and brothels on the same playing field :jaynerd:

how can you not?, its technically the same.. you think people join brothels willing, their exploited.. I rather be thrown in the oven, and ease my suffering and let allah deal with them.. then live a life with your legs spread like an eagle..

Last edited:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
how can you not?, its technically the same.. you think people join brothels willing, their exploited.. I rather be thrown in the oven, and easy my suffering and let allah deal with them.. then live a life with your legs spread like an eagle..

Brothels are the lesser evil. Remember, soliciting is one of the oldest jobs and some choose to go into the life because they want to (esp in U.K. and Europe) or to fund their life or drugs or get into the wrong crowds and get pimped out.

I honestly wouldn’t put them in the same level because the effects are not the same. Yes, you could die as a prostitute if you had a dodgy client.

Yes, you would’ve died in a concentration camp but you’d have been tortured in the camp, be used as an human experiment and starve when not fed and just discriminated because of your race, sexuality, disability, skin colour, political views and more.

Whereas as a prostitute, you’d go through often violent problems with clients, pimps and their own self identity and value. They’d probably go without food if they’ve not got enough money, drug or alcohol issues. They have to run the risk of getting an STD much more than anyone else.
However, they can get out of it if carefully planned. It’s happened.

Because they’re having to cater to many guys in one night, they zone out and they’re just numb about it. They don’t take that seriously.

It’s not the same

0dc76b3746ff051b5eb03b297c494d98c3575dd184b9e9398613f475eadf6638.jpg

Brothels are the lesser evil. Remember, soliciting is one of the oldest jobs and some choose to go into the life because they want to (esp in U.K. and Europe) or to fund their life or drugs or get into the wrong crowds and get pimped out.

I honestly wouldn’t put them in the same level because the effects are not the same. Yes, you could die as a prostitute if you had a dodgy client.

Yes, you would’ve died in a concentration camp but you’d have been tortured in the camp, be used as an human experiment and starve when not fed and just discriminated because of your race, sexuality, disability, skin colour, political views and more.

Whereas as a prostitute, you’d go through often violent problems with clients, pimps and their own self identity and value. They’d probably go without food if they’ve not got enough money, drug or alcohol issues. They have to run the risk of getting an STD much more than anyone else.
However, they can get out of it if carefully planned. It’s happened.

Because they’re having to cater to many guys in one night, they zone out and they’re just numb about it. They don’t take that seriously.

It’s not the same

people wouldn't be selling there bodies if they weren't neglected as a kid(in Europe and the west).. besides your comparing apples and oranges when comparing first world prostitution and 3rd world.. theirs a reason these sick f^^ks visit south asia and poorer nations, rather then have there way with there own.. in europe you can make 6figures selling your self, the same can't be said in 3rd worlds.... besides yahudis propaganda is nothing but a myth. yes hitler was an evil man, but half the shit they say its BS... you do realize yahudis was guiding there own people too the gas chambers, some even lived a life better then the third reich, in these camps if they soldout there brothers..

Last edited:
I too share the opinion that death is more honorable than prostitution of piss poor starving children and women. The solution is a revolution. People need to destroy the system which has made their lives worthless and ripe for gay prostituition pedo exploitation.

Did you watch the video? They were talking about paedophiles in there and you said mashallah.

I doubt it lol thats what happens when you're desperate for attention and try too hard to be edgy..just chill out, it's not necessary to be the outlier on EVERY issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending