Hitting your wife

Bro you dont know how much I would love to have lived in the old days outside on the plains, slapping my wife on her face, pulling her from her hair into my hut and putting her in her place. How good the men of the past had it kkkkkkkkkkk

try that now and you will be lucky to survive past midnight

Did I say something out of line???:gucciwhat:
You be getting us riled up
tenor (11).gif

@Shmurda @Odkac WRLD what's gay my friend is when your women feels like she can step out of line due to how little respect she has for you in the first place.

Women will disrespect weak men, hitting her will not make her respect you. She'll just think you are scum.

However, you treat her with the dignity and respect she is owed, and you expect the same from her, all the while you strictly and sternly elucidate the negative consequences of misbehaving and going against your wishes, you'll have an obedient woman without getting your hands dirty with resorting to barbaric acts of hitting.

Y'all niggas step your game up :tocry:

this guy....

did you know at one point the prophets wives Aisha and hafsa were acting up to the prophet. Shit was so bad that umar ibn al khattab got worried that his daughter hafsa was divorced by the prophet. You are going to tell us that the prophet was a weak man?

yeah thought so. Women are well.....

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Shit I live in Canada's Capital if your tryna come through SHORDY

You live in Ottowa that far from where I live..

Good that I have a loyal nigga in every coner of the world.

Stay safe and sleep with one eye open sxb:yousmart:

Trending