hitting kids is it ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the f*ck is wrong with her. At least hit the kid in his body instead you give him a concussion/brain damage. But That was assault, that wasn't "hitting". My parents hit me if I messed up, they didn't drag me by my shirt and stomp my head. Take her kid away.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I don’t plan to ever hit my kids. Ok that’s a lie, but slapping their palms with a ruler is the limit for me.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Ive said it before, and ill say it again:

SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE PARENTS

I honestly believe, that people should be extensively tested, before they have children and the care of children is put in their hands. And if anyone were to fail in those tests, they should be sterilized.

This may sound harsh and unfair, but its the only way to prevent tragedy of a poor little child suffering a terrible childhood, and even death. The amount of news stories of kids being killed by their parent/s both out of evilness or neglect, is sky high.

Just look at this woman in the OP's video. All the little boy did was spill something, it didnt even leave a stain on the carpet, and she smacks him, like he snatched her weave off. She would defo fail my test. That child should be taken away from her, and she sterilized at once.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But that was totally abuse. I admire than child tho. all those smacks and not a tear or a flinch. A soldier and a warrior in on little body. That mother needs to face punched

Poor baby, I wish I could adopt these kinds kids, their parents don’t deserve them!

Kids will test your limits but you always have to walk away and only discipline them when your not upset.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
But that was totally abuse. I admire than child tho. all those smacks and not a tear or a flinch. A soldier and a warrior in on little body. That mother needs to face punched

Not to be funny, but thats just his Bantu biology. They've got armoured faces/heads. Trust me, after soo many fist fights against Madows, i know.

that's a fucking baby. what does hitting a baby supposed to fix?

she should be beat up, see how she likes it.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Apparently, it's his teacher not his mom. Still doesn't make any difference though.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
That’s a child abuse, omg someone lock her up she’s an animal. The poor kid, I hope he finds her 10 years later and kicks her ass :kendrickcry:

I will never hit my kid, I will take away their devices and ban TV for a week. No need to hit a kid ever, it’s not right.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This filthy witch needs to be arrested. She kicked him with her shoe and flung him around like a toy.
He was stumbling at the end.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This filthy witch needs to be arrested. She kicked him with her shoe and flung him around like a toy.

He was stumbling at the end.

BoilingRequiredCaudata-max-1mb.gif

Ugaaso

Deni
OMG She's terrorizing the poor child :frdfvsb:. where are the psychopath killers, they need to catch this woman alive and decapitate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts