HISTORIC RULING: 14yr Girl wins case against forced marriage in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Aussiehastler, His insults to the prophet should be addressed by the website owners when he engages in them. That is their prerogative. If they actually care and have respect for the Muslim community who uses the website. Websites have rules on their boards, everyone should be held accountable for violations.

Others also addressing the violations will take care of it. You do what you can to address offenses. Truth is that anyone with solid argument that is based on facts would never need to resort to insults.

And sincerity is required for anyone to engage in any debate. If the arguments people engage is to insult others, it does not merit any emotional response.

halwa

✨🌙
It happens more often that teenagers marry secretly than their parents offer them(young adults) to others in marriage for any reason. The predominant Somali culture, unlike the Arab culture, Somali fathers never force their daughters to marry someone the girls don't agree to. They had more issues of couples eloping and wedding secretly than the opposite.The crisis in Somali families were always settling that secret wedding issues than initiating unwanted and forced marriages on their daughters.

Elope = Qudbo Sir aka Secret Lecture. Meaning, a guy brainwashes a woman into ignoring her parents consent and not tell them her intentions, gets her to marry him for free basically instead of paying meher and the parental respects due. That was the crisis in Somalia. I think that remains the same largely.

Forced marriages and taking money in return for daughter's misery was never a Somali culture.

It is fear. Even if Somalis aren’t as restricted like some Asian cultures when it comes to marriage, there is still a fear amongst them that their parents won’t approve of their partner. That is the problem and it is an issue that needs to be dealt with between the child and parents. Only then will eloping and secret marriages stop.

In general please carry high grade bear made pepper spray when you go camping. Make sure to destroy any food that remains on your camp site. Bears are wonderful creatures, just make sure to keep your distance and admire them from afar.

Haha not bad but everybody ignored you miskiin.

It is fear. Even if Somalis aren’t as restricted like some Asian cultures when it comes to marriage, there is still a fear amongst them that their parents won’t approve of their partner. That is the problem and it is an issue that needs to be dealt with between the child and parents. Only then will eloping and secret marriages stop.

Some legitimate fear and some not justified. Islam circumvents the parent's involvement if they have un-Islamic demands anyway. So proper education can solve these issues. Both parent and child need to know their rights and the limits within the Law of Islam. None of them should exceed the limits. Some cultures like the Arab and Asian cultures give absolute authority to parents. Their society suffers from social issues for that reason. Somalis have milder and better culture in that regard.

halwa

✨🌙
Man I can’t find it, a shame. Basically all advice when it comes to bears is either offensive or defensive. For example, if a bear is approaching you think “Did I provoke it or is it coming for no reason?”
What I mean by provoking is maybe you came across a mother bear with cubs. Now she feels you are a threat. You are provoking her. Or you come across a bear eating fresh kill, it feels you might take its food away. You are provoking it. In these situations the bear isn’t trying to eat you. Just defend itself, try to back away slowly and calmly. Normally the bear will mock charge, it’s just trying to scare you. Don’t run, you will trigger it instinct to chase.
If the bear is curious this is a bad sign. Especially if you are alone. With bears that means it wants to know “Food or no food.” Curiosity can quickly turn to an attack. This is why you do NOT feed bears in the wild. They will become curious, and that is a bad thing. Bears tend to lower their head before an attack. This is bad news for you, a lowered head means it seconds away from a charge. This time a real one.

I hate all animals except for a few :ftw9nwa:

halwa

✨🌙
I like animals in general, but the bottlenose dolphin is my favorite.

I know. You’re cute. Animal fanatic!

Dolphins are amongst the animals I love. I don’t know who it was, I think it was kanini, who was trying to discourage me from liking dolphins. :ftw9nwa:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I know. You’re cute. Animal fanatic!

Dolphins are amongst the animals I love. I don’t know who it was, I think it was kanini, who was trying to discourage me from liking dolphins. :ftw9nwa:
I know, I had to do a double take. Nobody talks shit about dolphins on my watch. Don’t listen, dolphins are intelligent and kind creatures.

halwa

✨🌙
I hope you don't dislike Lions, cause i didn't harm you in any way.

Lions are also the ones I like. I love all of the feline type animals like Lions, Tigers, Cheetah, Puma, etc and killer whales, dolphins (all types), horses and penguins (all types). Anything beyond these I dislike.

halwa

✨🌙
I know, I had to do a double take. Nobody talks shit about dolphins on my watch. Don’t listen, dolphins are intelligent and kind creatures.

Never! Dolphins are bae :it0tdo8: they are the cutest and the most intelligent animals to ever exist. Her discouragement didn’t work on me :ftw9nwa:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Being a low T like u must be hard bro.
Being a low T like u must be hard bro.

I will pray for bro. Duuca is very powerful
Shut yo ass up. You're fucking obsessed. Keep on typing bullshit, but the reality is that you're worth my shit. :tacky:

Duuca? Says a worthless Scandinavian agnostic qashin. Diinta kuso laba hadaa qof uduceyni rabtid or else shut yo fag ass mouth. Zip it up, man up , and stop bullshitting like a girl who broke up with her bf. This ain't it waryaa! If this is what you wanted, here ya go scumbag! You were accusing me of something, but then I explained it to you nicely. Despite my simple and nicely presented explanation, you're here cussing out like do you think I'll get offended by your petty words?:westbrookwtf:. Keep it to yourself, lowlife troll! I ain't got time for retards like you tf! I may even lose few of my brain cells if I carry on with this. :williamswtf:

Also, Keep your fag**try agenda away from other users. It's disturbing!
tenor.gif

Last edited:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Shut yo ass up. You're fucking obsessed. Keep on typing bullshit, but the reality is that you're worth my shit. :tacky:

Duuca? Says a worthless Scandinavian agnostic qashin. Diinta kuso laba hadaa qof uduceyni rabtid or else shut yo fag ass mouth. Zip it up, man up , and stop bullshitting like a girl who broke up with her bf. This ain't it waryaa! If this is what you wanted, here ya go scumbag! You were accusing me of something, but then I explained it to you nicely. Despite my simple and nicely presented explanation, you're here cussing out like do you think I'll get offended by your petty words?:westbrookwtf:. Keep it to yourself, lowlife troll! I ain't got time for retards like you tf! I may even lose few of my brain cells if I carry on with this. :williamswtf:

Also,Keep your fag**try agenda away from other users. It's disturbing!
tenor.gif
Smh, I know you don’t mean all that. Why don’t you and Mr Hit and run reconcile with each other?

Also, Keep your fag**try agenda away from other users. It's disturbing!
tenor.gif
I see u are still rambling like a dhoocil :mjlaugh:
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts