HISTORIC RULING: 14yr Girl wins case against forced marriage in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you retarded? Ever heard of sleep? or even time? Or maybe responsibilities? Education?

Well, you a lowlife fob fag ass nigga from a ghetto ass refugee residency that merely depend on welfare. You probably won't understand that our body needs rest and not wasting time with a Fob nigga from Scandinavia. Why not tomorrow? I ain't running. Stop getting that much excited. Tomorrow ain't that far.(Insha'Allah). Anyways, peace out nigga!
:ulyin:
I see u are triggered once again...

Hmm...

Being a low T like u must be hard bro.

I will pray for bro. Duuca is very powerful bro
tenor.gif

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Did you know that Polar bears are one of the few animals that view human beings as potential prey? When it comes to other animals, they may view us as a potential predator or threat. Polar bears on the other hand see human beings as food. Perhaps it’s their great size, making them the biggest land predator. One great tip in avoiding death after encountering a Polar bear is to strip. No seriously prepare to potentially get naked or die. Simply drop an article of clothing on the ground, maybe a glove or sock. There is no way you will outrun the bear, or overpower it. The bear will pause to sniff the glove, this gives you time to increase your distance.
DO NOT RUN. Under any circumstance, do not run. This rule applies for any sort of predator animal. Tigers, lions, and bears. The worst thing you can do is start to sprint. You will lose, running triggers the animals natural response to chase. That means if your were facing off with an animal who didn’t know if your were food or a threat, well now it does. It will chase you, and you will die. Now back to the Polar bear.
As established earlier, the bear already sees you as dinner. So what do you do? Keep tossing an article of clothing at it until you’ve managed to get very far away from it. Even if you get back home butt naked or die of hypothermia. Just know, it was better then getting eaten by a Polar bear.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Did you know that Polar bears are one of the few animals that view human beings as potential prey? When it comes to other animals, they may view us as a potential predator or threat. Polar bears on the other hand see human beings as food. Perhaps it’s their great size, making them the biggest land predator. One great tip in avoiding death after encountering a Polar bear is to strip. No seriously prepare to potentially get naked or die. Simply drop an article of clothing on the ground, maybe a glove or sock. There is no way you will outrun the bear, or overpower it. The bear will pause to sniff the glove, this gives you time to increase your distance.
DO NOT RUN. Under any circumstance, do not run. This rule applies for any sort of predator animal. Tigers, lions, and bears. The worst thing you can do is start to sprint. You will lose, running triggers the animals natural response to chase. That means if your were facing off with an animal who didn’t know if your were food or a threat, well now it does. It will chase you, and you will die. Now back to the Polar bear.
As established earlier, the bear already sees you as dinner. So what do you do? Keep tossing an article of clothing at it until you’ve managed to get very far away from it. Even if you get back home butt naked or die of hypothermia. Just know, it was better then getting eaten by a Polar bear.

Watch from 4:42

A_A

Watch from 4:42
Yes I’ve seen this. This a black bear from what I can tell. I was surprised though, normally black bears are cowards and are smaller and weaker then other bears.
I will give you advice on how to deal with them. I can’t write out what to do for specific cases but bear with me.
Black bears do eat dead carcasses. They scavage a lot, in dumpsters and trash cans. They’re the most common bear in North America, so you might come across them. Here is what to do, do NOT play dead. You may do this with Grizzlies, but not black bears. They will happily attack you. Since they are smaller, use your height and voice. Raise your hands high and speak loudly.
Now that I look at the video again I’m doubtful that it’s a black bear, it may be a black grizzly.
I have a great video that will explain in depth, hold on while I find it.

A_A

Man I can’t find it, a shame. Basically all advice when it comes to bears is either offensive or defensive. For example, if a bear is approaching you think “Did I provoke it or is it coming for no reason?”
What I mean by provoking is maybe you came across a mother bear with cubs. Now she feels you are a threat. You are provoking her. Or you come across a bear eating fresh kill, it feels you might take its food away. You are provoking it. In these situations the bear isn’t trying to eat you. Just defend itself, try to back away slowly and calmly. Normally the bear will mock charge, it’s just trying to scare you. Don’t run, you will trigger it instinct to chase.
If the bear is curious this is a bad sign. Especially if you are alone. With bears that means it wants to know “Food or no food.” Curiosity can quickly turn to an attack. This is why you do NOT feed bears in the wild. They will become curious, and that is a bad thing. Bears tend to lower their head before an attack. This is bad news for you, a lowered head means it seconds away from a charge. This time a real one.

Age you said. The prophet married Aisha when she was 9.
Add him to the punishment because you wouldnt be talking shit if she was 30 running away.
Fucking hypocrite

Times change and puberty ages change. Today, a 9 year old girl is incapable of being a wife much less take care of herself without the help of her adult relatives. And there is clear separation between a parent's desire to give away their daughters in marriage and the daughter's consent which is a requirement for the marriage to be valid. IF THE GIRL SAYS NO: IT IS A NO and Islam stands by her decision.

The Hadith quoted from Bukhari in earlier thread clearly states marriage is not valid without the acceptance of the female involved whether she is young or old.

Edited.

Last edited:
Times change and puberty ages change. Today, a 9 year old girl is incapable of being a wife much less take care of herself without the help of her adult relatives. And there is clear separation between a parent's desire to give away their daughters in marriage and the daughter's consent which is a requirement for the marriage to be valid. IF THE GIRL SAYS NO: IT IS A NO and Islam stands by her decision.

The Hadith quoted from Bukhari in earlier thread clearly states marriage is not valid without the acceptance of the female involved whether she is young or old.

You are legitimizing corruption and Un-islamic behavior misusing Islam. No marriage is valid without consent and a child can not give consent.
You cant marry a child. Are you crazy??
Understand what im saying. Listen clearly. Allegedly were is the side of the Father and Mother.
As i said consent is mandatorg. When did i say otherwise.
Dont jump read

Aussie is gaal. His sin count is increasing every time he opens his mouth. Let it increase.

I’m not using western mandates. I’m talking from understanding and compassionate point of view. Any little girl that is not of a proper age to be married does not deserve to be married. They do not have the mental capacity to handle marriage. Waa saqiir. Ilahey ka baq. Xaasidyahow.

Sometimes a Gaal makes more sense. This is a case where a non-Muslim is making sense and a Muslim is engaged willful ignorance applying Islam selectively.

Aussie has issues with islam out of ignorance and having no prior knowledge and investment in belief system of any kind. His blind hatred is understandable. A muslim willfully misapplying Islam and selectively choosing what they want is not RIGHT.

Marriage is not valid without consent. That is the deciding factor in Islam. Anything else around the issue of marriage is negotiable such as parent's privilege to marry their daughter to someone they favor. What these parents desire for their daughter hinges on the girl's acceptance. This is also to protect the right of the girl as a human being who is entitled to live her life as free and safe from physical and mental abuse.

Somalis side with their daughters as a culture and never force them to marry someone the girl does not want. If that happens, people intervene and dissolve the marriage.

You cant marry a child. Are you crazy??
Understand what im saying. Listen clearly. Allegedly were is the side of the Father and Mother.
As i said consent is mandatorg. When did i say otherwise.
Dont jump read

I stand corrected then if you accept a child can not be married. Also, if you accept marriage is not binding unless the female involved gives her consent, then there is no argument. Case settled.

I stand corrected then if you accept a child can not be married. Also, if you accept marriage is not binding unless the female involved gives her consent, then there is no argument. Case settled.
Why did you attack me?
Consent is laazim. No doubt. Plus you cant marry a person who hasnt reached Puberty at any age. Except after 15

Why did you attack me?
Consent is laazim. No doubt. Plus you cant marry a person who hasnt reached Puberty at any age. Except after 15

Sorry saxib. I must have misread your stances. If you stand by what you said in your last two posts, then the case is settled.

halwa

✨🌙
Sometimes a Gaal makes more sense. This is a case where a non-Muslim is making sense and a Muslim is engaged willful ignorance applying Islam selectively.

Aussie has issues with islam out of ignorance and having no prior knowledge and investment in belief system of any kind. His blind hatred is understandable. A muslim willfully misapplying Islam and selectively choosing what they want is not RIGHT.

Marriage is not valid without consent. That is the deciding factor in Islam. Anything else around the issue of marriage is negotiable such as parent's privilege to marry their daughter to someone they favor. What these parents desire for their daughter hinges on the girl's acceptance. This is also to protect the right of the girl as a human being who is entitled to live her life as free and safe from physical and mental abuse.

Somalis side with their daughters as a culture and never force them to marry someone the girl does not want. If that happens, people intervene and dissolve the marriage.

I didn’t see Aussie’s posts, I did however see his post about making fun of our prophet scw and our deen. That is never acceptable.

Yes, that is what I was arguing for. I was talking about the force marriage and age. A lot of things have become accessible in Somalia now where little girls just want to be little girls. Gone are the days when girls would mainly stay at home whilst their brothers are in school. Somalia is developed. I doubt that a child as little as 14 is even interested in marriage now. It is not like back in the 80s where girls would get married off so young. I know where our deen stands on marriages. Education is number one priority in every Somali girl and boy back home, despite their age. This child marriage only happens occasionally and it depends on the parents.

A_A

In general please carry high grade bear made pepper spray when you go camping. Make sure to destroy any food that remains on your camp site. Bears are wonderful creatures, just make sure to keep your distance and admire them from afar.

Aussie waa proper nacas tbh. All that bear and aussie sun has made his brain melt. He is a man with little pride as well. I would rob his a s s if I met him in my ole days as wasteman. Im actually getting angry thinking of him. I need some pics of cats to calm down

I didn’t see Aussie’s posts, I did however see his post about making fun of our prophet scw and our deen. That is never acceptable.

Yes, that is what I was arguing for. I was talking about the force marriage and age. A lot of things have become accessible in Somalia now where little girls just want to be little girls. Gone are the days when girls would mainly stay at home whilst their brothers are in school. Somalia is developed. I doubt that a child as little as 14 is even interested in marriage now. It is not like back in the 80s where girls would get married off so young. I know where our deen stands on marriages. Education is number one priority in every Somali girl and boy back home, despite their age. This child marriage only happens occasionally and it depends on the parents.

It happens more often that teenagers marry secretly than their parents offer them(young adults) to others in marriage for any reason. The predominant Somali culture, unlike the Arab culture, Somali fathers never force their daughters to marry someone the girls don't agree to. They had more issues of couples eloping and wedding secretly than the opposite.The crisis in Somali families were always settling that secret wedding issues than initiating unwanted and forced marriages on their daughters.

Elope = Qudbo Sir aka Secret Lecture. Meaning, a guy brainwashes a woman into ignoring her parents consent and not tell them her intentions, gets her to marry him for free basically instead of paying meher and the parental respects due. That was the crisis in Somalia. I think that remains the same largely.

Forced marriages and taking money in return for daughter's misery was never a Somali culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending