Historic Moment...AMISOM days are numbered

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
There was an Al Qaeda insurgence in Mali west Africa that controlled almost the entire country but with the help of France and a new well equipped military Mali managed to completely clean all the terrorist scum from the country over a short period of time.

Kick these useless and incompetent fufus out. They've been there for 9 years and still couldn't defeat a group of village boys. :camby: #Somalia4Somalis

Yes genius plan.
Remove amisom and alshabab beheads cheese kkkkk

Wtf

Smart strategy:
Built Somali National Army
alshbaab only exists so they can feed these starving greedy amisom troops and their countries. nah, id rather the people affected (somalis) get extensive training and fight for themselves. its new era bish #SomaliaHaNoolato

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
alshbaab only exists so they can feed these starving greedy amisom troops and their countries. nah, id rather the people affected (somalis) get extensive training and fight for themselves. its new era bish #SomaliaHaNoolato

U live in fantasy world.
Terrorists Alshabab is the most powerful group in Somalia.
They are stronger than combined forces of puntland somaliland and federal govt.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:fittytousand: They need to go no vaseline on these dirty primates and on the vile habesh.

#NoToApesom

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Haha, this is stupid. If AMISOM left tomorrow Al Shabab would be the most powerful force in Somalia. I am all for kicking AMISOM out but let's first build the SNA before we do so.

Haha, this is stupid. If AMISOM left tomorrow Al Shabab would be the most powerful force in Somalia. I am all for kicking AMISOM out but let's first build the SNA before we do so.

That's not true. Somalis can crush al-shabaab if they want to. The only thing that was missing was the spirit of Soomaalinimo which makes one want to sacrifice themselves for their country. Now that's back so al-shabaab is in trouble.

Sxb we Somalis can defeat al kebab on our own, all we need is the will power & the resources. Amisom have been in Somalia for years & they've achieved zilch.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That's not true. Somalis can crush al-shabaab if they want to. The only thing that was missing was the spirit of Soomaalinimo which makes one want to sacrifice themselves for their country. Now that's back so al-shabaab is in trouble.

What can a bunch of untrained Somalis do against Al Shabab? They would be slaughtered. I think we need to be strategic about this. Farmaajo needs to focus on the famine right now, but after that he needs to focus his attention on rebuilding the Somali national army. And only after the goverment is strong enough to take on Al shabab should AMISOM be kicked out.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Sxb we Somalis can defeat al kebab on our own, all we need is the will power & the resources. Amisom have been in Somalia for years & they've achieved zilch.

They have kept Mogadishu from being overtaken again, along with some other areas in Somalia, so there's at least that. The goverment on its own is still very weak today, kicking AMISOM out is unwise.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There was an Al Qaeda insurgence in Mali west Africa that controlled almost the entire country but with the help of France and a new well equipped military Mali managed to completely clean all the terrorist scum from the country over a short period of time.

Kick these useless and incompetent fufus out. They've been there for 9 years and still couldn't defeat a group of village boys. :camby: #Somalia4Somalis

They really are incompetent. Like no African country should be suspected to their senility.

What can a bunch of untrained Somalis do against Al Shabab? They would be slaughtered. I think we need to be strategic about this. Farmaajo needs to focus on the famine right now, but after that he needs to focus his attention on rebuilding the Somali national army. And only after the goverment is strong enough to take on Al shabab should AMISOM be kicked out.

Sxb, maybe you don't know about the famous fighting prowess of Somalis. Read up on Adal empire (Axmad Guray) vs Ethiopia, Ajuuraan empire vs Protuguese, Dervishes vs British, Shaikh Xasan Barsane's revolt against Italians, The Biyomaal revolt against Italians, the wars with Ethiopia in early 60's and 1977, Caydiids men vs America 1993, Ethiopia vs Islamic courts/Somali militias from 2007-2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts