Hirshabelle: Militas fight over the governorship of Hiran

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have had 20 years to build your political institutions. Hirshabelle is the youngest of all the FMS. There is going tremendous development in the region Waare was doing greate job everything was smooth, until he decided to work with PL. I said it before every state that allies with them is suffering from instability. Waare is a good guy but he is stupid if he thinks something good will come out working with PL leadership.
Classic Caqli huutu

:gucciwhat: What does some huutus fighting in Hiraan gotta do with us?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You have had 20 years to build your political institutions. Hirshabelle is the youngest of all the FMS. There is going tremendous development in the region Waare was doing greate job everything was smooth, until he decided to work with PL. I said it before every state that allies with them is suffering from instability. Waare is a good guy but he is stupid if he thinks something good will come out working with PL leadership.

What clan are you? You really think GM/HS can develop administrations? they simply can't. They don't have enough educated people to run their state. Those regions are never intended to be governments, their just used as 'fictional' state not IN in reality.

Hawiye know deep down without other Somalis helping them like in Mogadishu, they simply lack the mental capacity to create governance and eradicate instability. The Hawiye is the most disorganized clan in Somalia, stop defending them, FIX IT.

Classic Caqli huutu

:gucciwhat: What does some huutus fighting in Hiraan gotta do with us?

Hirshabelle is stable, no infightings. Fosters closer ties with PL suddenly some governor cries and fighting errupts. Coinsidence? I dont fuckin thing so. FGS vs PL is the current arena. Choose the side with more money and benefits for you. I can understand Xaaf working with PL because he shares his capital with them. But HS and PL is there a border that Im not aware of?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hirshabelle is stable, no infightings. Fosters closer ties with PL suddenly some governor cries and fighting errupts. Coinsidence? I dont fuckin thing so. FGS vs PL is the current arena. Choose the side with more money and benefits for you. I can understand Xaaf working with PL because he shares his capital with them. But HS and PL is there a border that Im not aware of?

Loyan yes there is a border? It's called the financial one. You can't move goods from mogadishu to hirshabelle without shabab taxing it heavily. Where-as I am feeding your ass from Puntland. Get your fkn ass into garowe and take your orders from maxamud saleban. Your still apart of our southern kingdom

What clan are you? You really think GM/HS can develop administrations? they simply can't. They don't have enough educated people to run their state. Those regions are never intended to be governments, their just used as 'fictional' state not IN in reality.

Hawiye know deep down without other Somalis helping them like in Mogadishu, they simply lack the mental capacity to create governance and eradicate instability. The Hawiye is the most disorganized clan in Somalia, stop defending them, FIX IT.

Give HS 5 years and benefit of the doubt. Its barely 4 years old what did you expect them to be China all of a sudden. HS has relatively fair power sharing it will move forward insh.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Loyan inshallah garowe ayaan isku arki doona. Don't let that farmaajo fool you, he rules one block in hamar, he can't even move within hamar, let alone send your business-men goods from mogadishu port to hirshabelle. Your state will starve to death waryaa, edeb yeelo. Come to Puntland. Wa Hoyadina weeye cuz they feed u.

Why are these Hawiyes so stupid? your whole economy is connected to bosaso due to lack of access from beletwayn to mogadishu. You will starve u dumb ass, we puntlanders shouldn't need to remind you of OUR RELATIONSHIP, waa inaad garataa mangaab yahow

Loyan yes there is a border? It's called the financial one. You can't move goods from mogadishu to hirshabelle without shabab taxing it heavily. Where-as I am feeding your ass from Puntland. Get your fkn ass into garowe and take your orders from maxamud saleban. Your still apart of our southern kingdom

:bell:

Its a fact no hard feelings. HS doesnt have much to gain working with PL. Atleast not yet. Xaaf should focus on eradicating AS and FGS is his best ally in that. Working against them isnt wise. When AS is gone can he be more selfish and see who offers a better deal PLs weak central goverment idea or FGS strong one. Pit them agaisnt eachother and take the best deal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:bell:

Its a fact no hard feelings. HS doesnt have much to gain working with PL. Atleast not yet. Xaaf should focus on eradicating AS and FGS is his best ally in that. Working against them isnt wise. When AS is gone can he be more selfish and see who offers a better deal PLs weak central goverment idea or FGS strong one. Pit them agaisnt eachother and take the best deal.

Ok Puntland will play it's card. Immediate ban of all hirshabelle traders from Bosaso. Hirshabelle responds by passing thru mogadishu and being taxed by shabab all the way up untill beletwayn. By the time they reach the market, the business man will need to recoup those costs of taxes and sell products SO EXPENSIVE the locals start not affording it. The economy collapses, eventuating in hirshabelle FAMINE.

Plus you will be providing taxes to the shabab who are killing u looooooooooool. Nice try @Loyan I am sure the hirshabelle are not as stupid as you and realize puntland is in their interest. Economic interest or else their people will suffer a famine. You know how much shabab charges trucks from mogadishu to beletwayn? thousands of dollars of taxes.

I think we should do it ban HS and send a message and let them see how beletwayn collapses overnight.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland is 5 regions. But all the way down outside Mogadishu our economic hand reaches which means we can cause some big damage to those entities, their really under our 'dominion' also. One could argue Bosaso to Beletwayn is essentially puntland

@Loyan inshallah garowe ayaan isku arki doona. Don't let that farmaajo fool you, he rules one block in hamar, he can't even move within hamar, let alone send your business-men goods from mogadishu port to hirshabelle. Your state will starve to death waryaa, edeb yeelo. Come to Puntland. Wa Hoyadina weeye cuz they feed u.

Why are these Hawiyes so stupid? your whole economy is connected to bosaso due to lack of access from beletwayn to mogadishu. You will starve u dumb ass, we puntlanders shouldn't need to remind you of OUR RELATIONSHIP, waa inaad garataa mangaab yahow

Why would we starve when we have prime farms and huge river, let alone 400km long coast? The new Afgoye-Xamar road has already boosted the economy. New factories are being opened by the locals in Jowhar. Soon we dont even need Bosaso.

Ok Puntland will play it's card. Immediate ban of all hirshabelle traders from Bosaso. Hirshabelle responds by passing thru mogadishu and being taxed by shabab all the way up untill beletwayn. By the time they reach the market, the business man will need to recoup those costs of taxes and sell products SO EXPENSIVE the locals start not affording it. The economy collapses, eventuating in hirshabelle FAMINE.

This is why Im against Waare working with PL. Its a short term solution. SWS is working closely with the FGS and every few days they are capturing new cities in Lower Shabelle. HS must first get rid off AL-Shabaab, in this task FGS is better ally. We will open Ceel Macaan. Abgaals are divided right now. When the lazy ass Imam starts to do his job is when FGS has no choice but to listen everything we say. Hadda its our bussiness class that keeps FGS busy but our political leaders are too divided, those in Xamar have different objectives than the ones in HS and those GM live in different realm.

Last edited:
Puntland is 5 regions. But all the way down outside Mogadishu our economic hand reaches which means we can cause some big damage to those entities, their really under our 'dominion' also. One could argue Bosaso to Beletwayn is essentially puntland

2 and 1/4th of GM is all you have right now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why would we starve when we have prime farms and huge river, let alone 400km long coast? The new Afgoye-Xamar road has already boosted the economy. New factories are being opened by the locals in Jowhar. Soon we dont even need Bosaso.

This is why Im against Waare working with PL. Its a short term solution. SWS is working closely with the FGS and every few days they are capturing new cities in Lower Shabelle. HS must first get rid off AL-Shabaab, in this task FGS is better ally. We will open Ceel Macaan. Abgaals are divided right now. When the lazy as Imam starts to do his job is when FGS has no choice but to listen everything we say. Hadda its our bussiness class that keeps FGS busy but our political leaders are too divided, those in Xamar have different objectives than the ones in HS and those GM live in different realm.

You need 'seeds' for farms, you always need a port. You can't use mogadishu because noone can leave beyond mogadishu. U know that, ciyaal ha iska dhigin. From hamar to Beletwayn ragga fadhiyo wala yaqan

Farm

VIP

This is why Im against Waare working with PL. Its a short term solution. SWS is working closely with the FGS and every few days they are capturing new cities in Lower Shabelle. HS must first get rid off AL-Shabaab, in this task FGS is better ally. We will open Ceel Macaan. Abgaals are divided right now. When the lazy as Imam starts to do his job is when FGS has no choice but to listen everything we say. Hadda its our bussiness class that keeps FGS busy but our political leaders are too divided, those in Xamar have different objectives than the ones in HS and those GM live in different realm.

SWS already joined the winning team and sided with PL.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/puntland-sws-and-hs-release-communique.60784/

They even want to get lower taxes at Bosaso so more of their traders can benefit. PL is a nation sxb.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
2 and 1/4th of GM is all you have right now.

Political regions doesn't equate to scientific kilometers and distances and our share of Somalia national land mass and ocean line. Your talking essentially from Bosaso to Galkayo 750 kilometers. Then your talking From Galkayo to Afgoye thru economic 'hand'.

You can add All erigavo-burco-las anod-badhan who are crazy not to use Bosaso or else their 'feeding' their enemy 'muse bihi' to keep karbashing them lol. With no economic independence your not really a state, your always under who-ever controls your economic lifeline.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't know where @Loyan get this crazy Idea that PL isn't powerful, just because we don't claim it on TV like you hawiye would if the roles were switched, doesn't mean we are not aware of our strengths. We know fully well we can make hiiraan starve overnight same for any region from galkayo to afgoye and all between and all those shit-faced clans. By making u starve, eventually I can inherit your land and settle.

You need 'seeds' for farms, you always need a port. You can't use mogadishu because noone can leave beyond mogadishu. U know that, ciyaal ha iska dhigin. From hamar to Beletwayn ragga fadhiyo wala yaqan

Actually nope since the rode was opened we dominate xamars food sector. My uncle has 3 farms near Jowhar and this year was the first time he sold everything he produced. FGS is a better ally for our farms and ppl. HS will want to use Xamar as their main port because its closer and it has a huge market and many hungry mouths to feed. AS is almost no factor between Jowhar and Xamar now thanks to AMISOM and soon SNA will take it over.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Actually nope since the rode was opened we dominate xamars food sector. My uncle has 3 farms near Jowhar and this year was the first time he sold everything he produced. FGS is a better ally for our farms and ppl. HS will want to use Xamar as their main port because its closer and it has a huge market and many hungry mouths to feed. AS is almost no factor between Jowhar and Xamar now thanks to AMISOM and soon SNA will take it over.

@Farm will deal with your arrogance cuz I give up

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I disagree with you, so Im arrogant?
:gaasdrink:

@Farm will deal with you. Try explaining to the international community your paying road taxes to sjabab who your supposed to be fighting. You are chained to bosaso sxb for at least a decade and in such time I will ensure all the states comply to my vision of federalism it's that simple or you will be threatened with economic embargo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts