Hirshabelle: Militas fight over the governorship of Hiran

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo I feel sorry for Isaaq wallahi. Isaaq wants to destroy Somalia kulaha, if they do, Majerten ayaa la wareegayo oo peaceful ah, that is not in their interest at all. They beg for mogadishu inu tooso sxb all the time, that is in their interest, to separate from majerten and be IRIRISM.

You could argue Isaaq joined shabab to steer away from destroying hawiye and shift it towards puntland but shabab is clearly mogadishu focused. When he shouldn't be, he should eliminate majerten that is what isaaq will do if it was their plans this shit, this wud ensure irirism countries with darod minority for them.

You have had 20 years to build your political institutions. Hirshabelle is the youngest of all the FMS. There is going tremendous development in the region Waare was doing greate job everything was smooth, until he decided to work with PL. I said it before every state that allies with them is suffering from instability. Waare is a good guy but he is stupid if he thinks something good will come out working with PL leadership.
UI9Rhmp.jpg

:liberaltears:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I do not see Shabab docking anything from Berbera, nor do they have a base there near that port. Why are they in galgala side? it's right next to bosaso port, ceelaayo, and those area. Their using puntland to dock yemeni weapons, bomb equipments, etc to take the war to hawiye in mogadishu. This make sense because this what their actually doing. Who benefits? clearly not hawiye, their dying. Clearly not isaaq who's only friend in somalia is hawiye. It's only majerten

SL is helping Puntland sxb, If SL is in charge of SHABAB their policy is 'majertenism' they are isolating hawiye and making them use bosaso port which will make majerten force upon darodism. Isaaq walks away with nothing. I doubt this is even linked to them anymore as the media is saying, it doesn't work out for them at all by having hawiye linked to majerten port. They need to separate hawiye and help them out of shabab and make them independent is an ISAAQ POLICY SXB

Hahaha are you trying to tell me terrorist in Galgala and those in the south are same entity. Those in South clearly work for the interests of PL

They (Galgala terrorists) already do kidnappings and extarct fees from shop owners. What they lack is man power. We have pious Madows in the south I will ship them and make a deal with SL. Boosaso will burn sxb then everyone will use our ports in Xamar and Hobyo wgen its done.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hahaha are you trying to tell me terrorist in Galgala and those in the south are same entity. Those in South clearly work for the interests of PL

They (Galgala terrorists) already do kidnappings and extarct fees from shop owners. What they lack is man power. We have pious Madows in the south I will ship them and make a deal with SL. Boosaso will burn sxb then everyone will use our port in Xamar and Hobyo wgen its done.

I agree the southern ones clearly are not in the interest of hawiye or Isaaq. Killing hawiye and isolating them to puntland port is crazy policy if it was by a hawiye, this will put them in the hands of majerten negiotations with threats of hunger in their states. The galgala ones I am not sure it could be isaaq and hawiye steering shabab towards the PL but it's obvious the resources allocated to puntland is far less then SOUTH. So I think their working in PL to export weapons needed for southern operations and this will sit quite well with puntland as this means hawiye will need to negiotate at worse position being attached to bosaso port since shabab has control of everything in the south.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The other possibility is shabab is using somali differences against them. Sending darod to do dirty work south, sending hawiye/isaaq to do dirty work up north and ensuring 'distrust' continues so they can continue on with their operation. That is the only other alternative other then the above one I posted.

The other possibility is shabab is using somali differences against them. Sending darod to do dirty work south, sending hawiye/isaaq to do dirty work up north and ensuring 'distrust' continues so they can continue on with their operation. That is the only other alternative other then the above one I posted.

Hmm you mean Ethiopia right? Because they are in the end of the day source of most of Al-Shabaab weapons. And the ones to be victor in this.

I agree the southern ones clearly are not in the interest of hawiye or Isaaq. Killing hawiye and isolating them to puntland port is crazy policy if it was by a hawiye, this will put them in the hands of majerten negiotations with threats of hunger in their states. The galgala ones I am not sure it could be isaaq and hawiye steering shabab towards the PL but it's obvious the resources allocated to puntland is far less then SOUTH. So I think their working in PL to export weapons needed for southern operations and this will sit quite well with puntland as this means hawiye will need to negiotate at worse position being attached to bosaso port since shabab has control of everything in the south.

I disagree with Isaaq part. Anyone who wants Somalia to be weak will always work against Hawiye especially Abgaals because when Xamar is stable and prosperous it will pacify the old banaadir region immediatly. And if I was SL leadership I would make sure that Xamar never sees stability. But above all if I was Ethiopia and Kenya I would make sure that Muqdisho stays unstable and weak so it cannot make her claims reality. Anyone who has Xamar can claim not only Somalia propper but also grester Somalia. PL seems to reacently ally its interest with this trend.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I disagree with Isaaq part. Anyone who wants Somalia to be weak will always work against Hawiye especially Abgaals because when Xamar is stable and prosperous it will pacify the old banaadir region immediatly. And if I was SL leadership I would make sure that Xamar never sees stability. But above all if I was Ethiopia and Kenya I would make sure that Muqdisho stays unstable and weak so it cannot make her claims reality. Anyone who has Xamar can claim not only Somalia propper but also grester Somalia. PL seems to reacently ally its interest with this trend.

A Dead hawiye just leaves Isaaq surrounded by a large darod. Not wise at all, their basically handing Somalia to Darod. Darod minority, Irir states that's how they always played and I believe will always play. With Hawiye eliminated only Darod will win who will push for his darod agenda and that is not what Isaaq wants. I think this hawiye conspiracy with no evidence supporting how it can benefit Isaaq with hawiye out of the picture. Ogaden one side, Harti other side with no darod being threatened in the south is isaaq policy is ludicurous

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can understand galgala shabab being Isaaq with strict darod agenda to keep them DOWN but as you can see the job their doing is pretty minimal which indicates they must be there for something else. All that time they been there and the number of attacks can be counted on a single hand. But the galgala cell is so weak, it will not stop weakening the southern faction and hawiye out of the mix, darod basically lays down the law like they always have. Federalism first. Next ratified constitution. Next No Splitting Somalia by joining in the talks with threats to hawiye to cut of bosaso port to all the south. How stupid if this what Isaaq intended either that or their horrible politicians.

A Dead hawiye just leaves Isaaq surrounded by a large darod. Not wise at all, their basically handing Somalia to Darod. Darod minority, Irir states that's how they always played and I believe will always play.

If you think that Isaaq cares for Irir you are high. And SL leadership is compleatly different than the majority of the ppl. The leadership only cares for Hargeisa and berbera and ictiraaf. If they can keep Muqdisho busy with bombs its a win for them. Otherwise you would see blockades and forced negotiations.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you think that Isaaq cares for Irir you are high. And SL leadership is compleatly different than the majority of the ppl. The leadership only cares for Hargeisa and berbera and ictiraaf. If they can keep Muqdisho busy with bombs its a win for them. Otherwise you would see blockades and forced negotiations.

Ok Mogadishu is busy with bombs this gives darod upper hand to lay down the law of Somalia cause hawiye is to weak to negiotate a better deal, this hurts them more. It gives darod more power then say Hawiye and darod will never allow somaliland ictiraf, a strong hawiye with no darod threat would. No sense bro, it's not adding up your logic and premise. Isaaq have nothing to do with this especially the south. Not the policy side, the policy is clearly darod influenced.

Isaaq just ends up with a weak hawiye and darod getting all his darodism inside the constitution and then saying t his is the law now, thank u isaaq you cant ever leave either. Look how strong PL is now, u think it would be that strong with an EQUAL hawiye? no way at all. So dude Isaaq is helping darod is the only logical conclusion or they go no hand in it.

It's not in darod interest to have every somalia peaceful, this means equal negiotation with no 'leverage' like we have now. It's in darod interest not HAWIYE OR ISAAQ

That is why Isaaq leaders flat out say 'qorsho' somalia uma gabno, they keep criticizing themselves over it. Somalia has turne out exactly how Majerten envisioned it. It only has one more key milestone, ratify the constitution and that's it. Anyone who touches it will cause a civil war again and western world will deal with them. See hawiye is smarter, their putting off negiotations by stalling with MOU and shit cuz they know they are in seriously weak position and Puntland like keep putting off all u want, shabab is still gonna come and be supplied from bosaso-ceelaayo area from yemen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts