Hirshabelle: Militas fight over the governorship of Hiran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Who told you those lies? No wonder We are taking your degaans in Galguduud from you. Hawiye waa rag unlike certain qabiil from Ghetto
:mjlol:

I thought you was a Somali-weynist?

Be honest sxb. You care about your clan more than your country. :mjlol:

I never understand s wallahi but now I finally get the meaning when they say 68 IQ.

At least I don't shy away that I don't want anything to do with Somalia because the south has been the same since the civil war.

I never understand s wallahi but now I finally get the meaning when they say 68 IQ.

At least I don't shy away that I don't want anything to do with Somalia because the south has been the same since the civil war.

:chrisfreshhah: He started a Wadani, we already turned the nigga a hawiye supremacist :lolbron:

Nah I denounced that in this forum. Im a try limit it. Now Im just gonn troll these ppl who suffer from severe cuqdad. Im fully engaging in fdk. Laakiin Im still for Soomaliweyn. I care for my qabiil when cuqdad ridden monkeys attack it 24/7. These ppl are hopeless sxb. I personally dont have anything against SL but ictiraaf aint coming its a fact sxb.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nah I denounced that in this forum. Im a try limit it. Now Im just gonn troll these ppl who suffer from severe cuqdad. Im fully engaging in fdk. Laakiin Im still for Soomaliweyn. I care for my qabiil when cuqdad ridden monkeys attack it 24/7. These ppl are hopeless sxb. I personally dont have anything against SL but ictiraaf aint coming its a fact sxb.

I have nothing against Hawiye either. I just think it's a bit hypocritical because you can't be tribalistic and Somaliweynist at the same time. You have to pick one.

Until the south establishes a proper central authority that governs their regions and brings stability within their region. SL will never see you as a functioning country. FGS will never be respected or be seen as the official government of Somalia.

It feels good, Hawiye guilt isnt holding me back anymore. This is how trump must felt when he ditched white guilt.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
:russ:

Have you been listening to

download.png

farmaajo is to blame.

i mean as soon as waare said f*ck this shit:nahgirl:, and turned against axmaarjo, this happens.

common, we ain't stupid.

hawiye are too peaceful wallahi, allowing this midget to continue doing this to them.:jaynerd:

I have nothing against Hawiye either. I just think it's a bit hypocritical because you can't be tribalistic and Somaliweynist at the same time. You have to pick one.

Until the south establishes a proper central authority that governs their regions and brings stability within their region. SL will never see you as a functioning country. FGS will never be respected or be seen as the official government of Somalia.

Insh in the future sxb. Its improving little by little.

IRL sxb a Somali is a Somali to me, there is no doubt where my loyalties lie, but we all are anonymous here after all, might just troll these bastards.

farmaajo is to blame.

i mean as soon as waare said f*ck this shit:nahgirl:, and turned against axmaarjo, this happens.

common, we ain't stupid.

hawiye are too peaceful wallahi, allowing this midget to continue doing this to them.:jaynerd:

Always blame others you tribal OG who hates MX

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hawiye and Marehan are at the same level so I find it amazing they attack each other. Marehan regions has no PEOPLE(xoolo) the animals and marehan live the same conditions. Hawiye regions(on their own they can't form administration look at GM/HS). The only one that works is the one in mogadishu which INCLUDES ALL SOMALIANS. Hawiye need all somalis to help them.

68 is quite high, your talking 30-40 range for the south.

Hawiye and Marehan are at the same level so I find it amazing they attack each other. Marehan regions has no PEOPLE(xoolo). Hawiye regions(on their own they can't form administration look at GM/HS). The only one that works is the one in mogadishu which INCLUDES ALL SOMALIANS. Hawiye need all somalis to help them.

You have had 20 years to build your political institutions. Hirshabelle is the youngest of all the FMS. There is going tremendous development in the region Waare was doing greate job everything was smooth, until he decided to work with PL. I said it before every state that allies with them is suffering from instability. Waare is a good guy but he is stupid if he thinks something good will come out working with PL leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts