Hirshabelle Lower House Election Thread

Jungle

VIP
View attachment 219940
Hirshabelle SEIT announce elders selecting Wacbuudhan Abgaal seats (#106,#024)

:mjkkk:141 and my seat 146 are not gonna make it in time smh

Himiloqaran.jpg

106 Halyeey Colonel Xadoole, Himilo Qaran for the win insha allah.

Jungle

VIP
Those are the hardest seats in Jowhar, I’m scared blood will be split those Caroone folks are serious this year.
No dagaal. Only dialogue sxb. Ducaale Isloow and Saney seat is 141 and 146 has many well off and armed people as well but like i said it will be resolved through dialogue.

Jungle

VIP
Beerey has won the Daud seat

Inshallah Xadoole for Galmaax!
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Carabow said im not running last night then runs for the seat and gets 7 votes. War miskiinka waa dilanyahay lacagta ee ka dhameyeen inte been u sheegeen. Daud iskuma naxariistaan lol

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP

You know it xaadoole takes it home. Bakiin didnt even run lol
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Carabow said im not running last night then runs for the seat and gets 7 votes. War miskiinka waa dilanyahay lacagta ee ka dhameyeen inte been u sheegeen. Daud iskuma naxariistaan lol
6000 x 101= is what he lost lol

@Rationale wya? Y. Maxamed Caroone speak on 146 and 141. Cooked in the comments including golfyare, amoore which i dont agree with btw
Since you werent so helpful I did some research on the Harti power sharing and Mudulood at large and realised that Abgaal are too laandheere to only have 12 seats. This 4.5 is a crime. 12 seats is 4.3% of the parliament. Lets assume Somalia's population is 16 000 000 that means you need 689 182 to get 12 seats. Ilaah baa kuuku dhaarshee Kaaraan and Yaaqshiid alone should be having more than 12 seats. Its impossible to get fair powersharing amongst abgaals when the whole system is xaaraan.

Anyways all Harti should openly compete for the Harti seats, this subclannism is a disease that needs to be curbed before its too late. Same with Waceysle and Wacbuudhan. Im against kuraas loo xiraayo beelo.

Trending