Hirshabelle Is A Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I guess that nigga didn't get the msg since he was sporting that arm sling when he made those remarks:hemad:
View attachment 57666

Farmaajo wouldn't hurt a fly the damn is soft and effeminate kheyre is the killer within his cabinet:gnzbryw:

Yep he didn't get the message so Farmaajo took care of him. Really? You think Jaalle Farmaajo wouldn't hurt a fly? Just because he's a nice guy on the outside doesn't mean it's the same in the inside. That's what he wants you to think. And you fell for it. Knowing the booon you are.

tenor.gif

Muqdisho belongs to the noble hawiye. Alhamdulliah haters gonna hate.

:cool::cool::cool: HAWIYE SUPREMACY IS REAL

#HGpride
Habar Gidir are newcomers who arrived by the busloads during the civil war they play third fiddle to Abgal and lowly Murusade in Xamar, they are no different to the boo ons from Galguudud very similar in nature no suprise as they are neighbors waa iska low IQ mooryaan

Sheikh

VIP
Habar Gidir are newcomers who arrived by the busloads during the civil war they play third fiddle to Abgal and lowly Murusade in Xamar, they are no different to the boo ons from Galguudud very similar in nature no suprise as they are neighbors waa iska low IQ mooryaan

Doqonyahow you are the booons from DDS that snitched on your main guy ina Iley and sold him to Oromos. :drakelaugh:

If there's a moryaan sub clan in Darood it's you squatting houses. And we're from the South. :camby:

my parents are from Xamar, and both HG/Abgaal own a lot of districts in Xamar, and HG own half (or more than) of the shops there. We are powerful there along with Abgaal and are a high population in Xamar. All Somalis migrated South if you want to play that game so stfu cause we still run Xamar whether you like it or not. :)

Doqonyahow you are the booons from DDS that snitched on your main guy ina Iley and sold him to Oromos. :drakelaugh:

If there's a moryaan sub clan in Darood it's you squatting houses. And we're from the South. :camby:
Boo on Bo oon Dhalay:chrisfreshhah:

I see that you're guarding the honor of your Habar Gidir masters who you serve in Galmudug :drakelaugh:

HG we are born supreme and many south somali irrelevant qabil wish to be us and that's facts.

Sheikh

VIP
Boo on Bo oon Dhalay:chrisfreshhah:

I see that you're guarding the honor of your Habar Gidir masters who you serve in Galmudug :drakelaugh:

I'm not guarding anyone I just seen you take shots at my noble clansmen by calling them ''booon'' when it's actually a term for you ilkodheers. Booonyahow. I am my own masters in my mammul Jubaland as for Galmudug it doesn't affect me since I'm a Jubalander. :russ:

I'm not guarding anyone I just seen you take shots at my noble clansmen by calling them ''booon'' when it's actually a term for you ilkodheers. Booonyahow. I am my own masters in my mammul Jubaland as for Galmudug it doesn't affect me since I'm a Jubalander. :russ:
What is his qabil
:hmm:

Sheikh

VIP
They can't free themselves from ethiopia. They have an oromo crisis and he is here chatting shit about HG lol.

Exactly they need to free themselves from their oppressors the Oromos in Ethiopia. Yet they are talking inside Somalia as they mainly live there lol. When actually they are traditionally from Ethiopia. :drakekidding:

They can't free themselves from ethiopia. They have an oromo crisis and he is here chatting shit about HG lol.
No Oromo crisis here honey are borders are secure :mjswag:

yet your clan doesn't know the simple concept of geographic boundaries, stay on your side of the border Nacallaa adiga iyo mooryaankaa tahay ku yaale kkkk

Last edited:
No Oromo crisis here honey are borders are secure :mjswag:

yet your clan doesn't the simple concept of geographic boundaries, stay on your side of the border Nacallaa adiga iyo mooryaankaa tahay ku yaale kkkk
"No OroMo CrIsiS HeRe hoNeY"
My nigga unfortunately there is. A lot of assimilation going on in ogaden it's disgusting how yall marry oromo like there is no tomorrow. Meanwhile these oromo savages claim jigjiga and dire dawa. Not to mention dire dawa is being completely claimed by them and the demographics of the city has changed heavily. Too many oromo scum over there.

Don't worry about us HG we don't have these issues. I know ogadens like you want the bravery and warrior gene like us to fight the oromo but Allah hasn't blessed you guys with it unfortunately.

Oromos are the nightmare of your people kkkkkk.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Yes, they assimilated your fellow Irir cousins Jaarso, Gurguura, and akisho are Oromo but they pull a carwamalle and claim Dir only to f*ck you over and provide Intel when the Oromo hordes creep up on ya'll land :hemad:
How many Afran Qaalo and Wardey did you assimilate “ ogaadeen waa wiil talo iyo wiil tagoogo”:ulyin: Somali been wey sheegaan laakiin been kuma maah maahaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts