Hirshabelle Is A Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think Baydhabo is going to leave Kismayo behind. Madoobe is a joke, Kismayo is falling behind when it has far more then Baydhabo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis love to compete on who 'destroyed' this and that and wars. But notice how clans hate to compete on who can develop the best. The true langaab will show because a langaab hasn't got any power to develop.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They are new state with fertile land, they will get there in time with competent leaders.

I doubt it. JL sure was created a bit before then say HS and SW. But look at Baydhabo in Comparison to Beletwayn. This shows Baydhabo has a stronger base of people, the future looks great for them, it's only up from now. If they secure their security niyahow and have no security challenges, I predict they will have the strongest region in the south or jubaland. I can't see much from HS and even galmudug is really a joke and existed for A LONG TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

People forget GM started in 2007 so for 10 years they got only cadaado to show which looks shit in comparison to baydhabo who is only a few years old. Plus rahanwayn seem very productive the general population are usually poor but if given room to operate can become successful. Plus they don't loot other people stuff which is what hawiye is really built on. I can't blame hawiye for looting, their population has nothing. They gotta steal.

I doubt it. JL sure was created a bit before then say HS and SW. But look at Baydhabo in Comparison to Beletwayn. This shows Baydhabo has a stronger base of people, the future looks great for them, it's only up from now. If they secure their security niyahow and have no security challenges, I predict they will have the strongest region in the south or jubaland. I can't see much from HS and even galmudug is really a joke and existed for A LONG TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

People forget GM started in 2007 so for 10 years they got only cadaado to show which looks shit in comparison to baydhabo who is only a few years old. Plus rahanwayn seem very productive the general population are usually poor but if given room to operate can become successful. Plus they don't loot other people stuff which is what hawiye is really built on. I can't blame hawiye for looting, their population has nothing. They gotta steal.

Beledweyn is not capital

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Rahanweyn are committed to peace and sharing unlike other savage southerners who only want to rape loot kill and steal

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Rahanweyn are committed to peace and sharing unlike other savage southerners who only want to rape loot kill and steal
Boowe whether you like it or not mogadishu belongs to hiraab I suggest you don’t overstay your welcome you remember what happened to your uncle siad barre kkk

wise words from parliamentarian his excellency fiqi
F3558954-4E0E-47CF-A1DB-B873319B14CF.png

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Boowe whether you like it or not mogadishu belongs to hiraab I suggest you don’t overstay your welcome you remember what happened to your uncle siad barre kkk

wise words from parliamentarian his excellency fiqi View attachment 57665

Fam Mogadishu is the capital and all Somalis own it. Jaalle Farmaajo will stay in Villa Somalia for 21 yrs same as Jaalle Siad Barre. :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If 91 happens again you still won’t be spared not last time not this time still haven’t learned your lesson have you:trumpsmirk:
Most Puntlanders have sold their properties and lands in xamar you would be hard pressed to find Puntlander in Mogadishu or hargaysa Alhamdulillah they have Puntland that doesn’t need amisom troops to guard it like farmaajo and khayre who control two roads in Mogadishu boowe Puntland has a standing army who protect the sovereignty of the people of Puntland

Fam Mogadishu is the capital and all Somalis own it. Jaalle Farmaajo will stay in Villa Somalia for 21 yrs same as Jaalle Siad Barre. :siilaanyolaugh:
naaya you are arguing with an Abgal man about Xamar isku xishood, here is their cousin Abdirahman Abdishakur calling Farmaajo a guest kkkkk

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
naaya you are arguing with an Abgal man about Xamar isku xishood, here is their cousin Abdirahman Abdishakur calling your President a guest kkkkk

Naaya adiga tahay qof dumar ah. Abgaal are pro dawlad. They are not allied with HG.

Jaalle Farmaajo arrested and karbashed him for that remark. Did you forget? Kkk.

screen-shot-2017-12-20-at-7-01-30-pm-png.36034

Naaya adiga tahay qof dumar ah. Abgaal are pro dawlad. They are not allied with HG.

Jaalle Farmaajo arrested and karbashed him for that remark. Did you forget? Kkk.

screen-shot-2017-12-20-at-7-01-30-pm-png.36034
I guess that nigga didn't get the msg since he was sporting that arm sling when he made those remarks:hemad:
Screenshot_20181025-233810_YouTube.jpg

Farmaajo wouldn't hurt a fly the damn is soft and effeminate kheyre is the killer within his cabinet:gnzbryw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts