Hirshabelle election deal reached, capitol moving to Hiiraan

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
I don't understand the point of this. What will this change ?
Change of capital which is the first obvious change, the second thing is Xawaadle want to be the Hirshabelle presidents permenantly which isn't exactly fair as they share the region with Abgaal, Gugundhabe, Gaaljecel and other smaller tribes. This is basically changing that which means your adeeros can run for Hirshabelle presidents. I'm all for this to be honest, there's a lot of good Abgaal politicians so it isn't exactly fair when the Federal Government presidency is attracting the worst of what Abgaal people have to offer, this gives the good Abgaal politicians and thinkers a chance to run.

Change of capital which is the first obvious change, the second thing is Xawaadle want to be the Hirshabelle presidents permenantly which isn't exactly fair as they share the region with Abgaal, Gugundhabe, Gaaljecel and other smaller tribes. This is basically changing that which means your adeeros can run for Hirshabelle presidents. I'm all for this to be honest, there's a lot of good Abgaal politicians so it isn't exactly fair when the Federal Government presidency is attracting the worst of what Abgaal people have to offer, this gives the good Abgaal politicians and thinkers a chance to run.

Why is Sheikh Sharif spearheading this anyways? I think their is another agenda going on... but I guess only time will tell.

Rooble44

You don't understand sxb capital in beledweyne would mean even if acting president is abgaal he would be under our mercy. @Halimo Supremist don't be salty :pachah1:
In what sense bro? Let's say the president is Abgaal and the capital is Beledweyne. He starts doing shit you guys don't like, what can they do? I'm not being a madax-gus I promise, just trying to see it from various perspectives.

Rooble44

I dont have enough info on this to develop a direct theory. I know I will be able to run for hiraan and Xamar as we always do. :denzelnigga: But I don't think it will change the status quo must be a distraction.
Xawaadle caved down too easily and Waare also stepped down too easily, so something's definitely fishy.

Looks like Presidency will rotate every 4 years, and capitol moves now from Jowhar to Beledweeyn

@Ronaldinho @Kheyre @Mckenzie

Ayatullah Ugaas Xassan Ugaas Khalif Ugaas Rooble he really did good for Beesha. Takbiir!
6B3E29D9-3F80-47A1-BDE6-5E6D5504DB62.jpeg

In what sense bro? Let's say the president is Abgaal and the capital is Beledweyne. He starts doing shit you guys don't like, what can they do? I'm not being a madax-gus I promise, just trying to see it from various perspectives.

Hahahaha, Sxb. Abgaal president with crazy Ali Jeyte as VP? Hahahaha I dare him to try anything.

Trending

Latest posts