Hirshabelle announces it will not take part in FMS Meeting

Hirshabelle State confirms that it will not take part in the National Consultative Conference taking place in Mogadishu.

Hirshabelle Caretaker Spokesperson

Hirshabelle State House

Former President Ali Abdullahi Osoble supports this move.

Looks like an automatic extension for this government, I seriously doubt that Hirshabelle outcry would be noticed or bear any fruit simply because the SFG views Hirshabelle as a weak paper state in fact this conflict between Hiiraan and S/Dhexe will be used to further their agenda of delaying the election.

The only real diagnosis for Hirshabelle is for Hiiraan to be its own separate state, because I seriously doubt they can ever function as 1 state, both region Hiraan and S/dhexe wants to lead the ship and none wants to be the 2nd class deputy, I already foresee future SFG governments furthering the conflict of Hirshabelle for their own exploits.

In every state there is an supreme clan who owns and governs their respective state, so same thing await Hirshabelle for 1 clan because there is real possibility of state collapse unless this fake kumbaya "gentlemen agreement" is thrown away and certain 1 clan completely subjugates it with iron fist for the survival of their HS state.

Last edited:
Farmajo became a president with a full functioning hirshabelle and decided to destroy it . I doubt there will be the kind of extension farmajo or his surrogates hoped for , remember there was a battle a month ago where the cheese had to go back on his extension. The opposition have agreement to give laheloow 4 months but I doubt the clown can fix the cheese wrongs in time .

Looks like an automatic extension for this government, I seriously doubt that Hirshabelle outcry would be noticed or bear any fruit simply because the SFG views Hirshabelle as a weak paper state in fact this conflict between Hiiraan and S/Dhexe will be used to further their agenda of delaying the election.

The only real diagnosis for Hirshabelle is for Hiiraan to be its own separate state, because I seriously doubt they can ever function as 1 state, both region Hiraan and S/dhexe wants to lead the ship and none wants to be the 2nd class deputy, I already foresee future SFG governments furthering the conflict of Hirshabelle for their own exploits.

In every state there is an supreme clan who owns and governs their respective state, so same thing await Hirshabelle for 1 clan because there is real possibility of state collapse unless this fake kumbaya "gentlemen agreement" is thrown away and certain 1 clan completely subjugates it with iron fist for the survival of their HS state.

Hirshabelle is a controversial FMS state because it was built in such a rush with many loopholes and many things that are wrong with the power sharing. HSM created this state in such a rush as he was heading to elections. Hiiraan especially at the time led by Ugaas Hassan AUN kept repeating to HSM to split Hiiraan into two regions since it is the only region of the democratic Somali Republic that is still remaining as the others were made during the dictatorship such as Gedo and Awdal and Sool.

The story behind splitting Hiiraan into 2 was honouring Sheikh Sharif’s Presidential Decree as he named Upper Shabelle with its capital as Bulo Burte and Hiiraan as its capital as Beledweyne on 23 July 2012. This was before the constitution was created.

Presidential Decree: By the way, This is still in the Interior Ministry office and needs 25 MPs to sign it to take this to the Parliament to observe and make a judgement on it and then make a vote, It’s still not closed.

3FBCD3B4-33F8-446E-B23D-DFC7AE76BE61.jpeg

When HSM was making Hirshabelle State he named the capital officially as Bulo Burte, there were political motives behind his naming as at the time it was under Shabab and they lingered around its areas, he held the General Assembly in Jowhar where it caused many suspicions. It was clear he was trying to do a Jubaland on us where they named the capital as Bu’aale but work from Kismayo or a Konfuur Galbeed where they named capital as Baraawe but work from Baydhabo. We couldn’t risk that. He refused to make the capital Beledweyne. He wanted some isolated village or town.

When he announced the capital in Bulo Burte, it was obvious he wanted the Presidency for his clan, Abgal.

We didn’t see no movements of him arranging the capital to Bulo Burte or even wanting to hold elections there. We refused the whole process immediately.

It took almost a whole year until IGAD and UN took over the state building process but HSM still had the parliamentary process in his hands.

UN and IGAD sent a fact finding mission to Beledweyne and saw what was going on and plus heard audios of HSM threatening Xawaadle if they meet with UN that he will not accept their process.

IGAD and UN came up with resolution that Hawadle takes the Presidency, Abgaal takes VP and Madowweyne takes speaker.

When that was announced HSM straight away moved the capital to Jowhar from Bulo Burte disobeying his own Presidential Decree. Why was that? He would never allow Hawadle to have the capital and Presidency of Hirshabelle.

He also screwed Hawadle so bad in the Parliament of Hirshabelle out of the 99 70 MPs are from Hiiraan he gave only Hawadle 13 MPs. He filled up the Parliament with random clans that are never heard of and he also gave Degoodi whom from Kenya and don’t have a single federal MP in Somalia and Reer Aw Hasan from Ethiopia multiple seats under the Hiiraan name and gave them ministries.

He added clans like Eyle, he even gave Murosade a few seats under the Hiran name which they don’t even live in, and increased the numbers of MPs for the Yaryar clans in Hiiraan and gave them all Hawadle seats.

Overall what HSM did to his own birth region and his Reer Abtis as seen from outside some people don’t know they think he gave us a state, on paper yes but he killed Hawadle from the inside.

Now Farmaajo made it worse, I think it’s a blessing in disguise.

We now have a chance to, Move the capital to Beledweyne.

Reconstruct the Parliament of Hirshabelle from the bottom.

Create a new social contract with Abgaal, Capital stays in Hiiraan presidency is rotational.

No more Yaryars and interference between Hawadle and Abgaal ever again.

Yes I get your point, under 4.5 Hirshabelle should have been purely for Hawadle as the sole owner and Banadir for Abgaal but inshallah something will be sorted out. it’s just the root of all evil Farmaajo that is trying to get involved in ruining our state.

Hirshabelle is a controversial FMS state because it was built in such a rush with many loopholes and many things that are wrong with the power sharing. HSM created this state in such a rush as he was heading to elections. Hiiraan especially at the time led by Ugaas Hassan AUN kept repeating to HSM to split Hiiraan into two regions since it is the only region of the democratic Somali Republic that is still remaining as the others were made during the dictatorship such as Gedo and Awdal and Sool.

The story behind splitting Hiiraan into 2 was honouring Sheikh Sharif’s Presidential Decree as he named Upper Shabelle with its capital as Bulo Burte and Hiiraan as its capital as Beledweyne on 23 July 2012. This was before the constitution was created.

Presidential Decree: By the way, This is still in the Interior Ministry office and needs 25 MPs to sign it to take this to the Parliament to observe and make a judgement on it and then make a vote, It’s still not closed.

View attachment 190489

When HSM was making Hirshabelle State he named the capital officially as Bulo Burte, there were political motives behind his naming as at the time it was under Shabab and they lingered around its areas, he held the General Assembly in Jowhar where it caused many suspicions. It was clear he was trying to do a Jubaland on us where they named the capital as Bu’aale but work from Kismayo or a Konfuur Galbeed where they named capital as Baraawe but work from Baydhabo. We couldn’t risk that. He refused to make the capital Beledweyne. He wanted some isolated village or town.

When he announced the capital in Bulo Burte, it was obvious he wanted the Presidency for his clan, Abgal.

We didn’t see no movements of him arranging the capital to Bulo Burte or even wanting to hold elections there. We refused the whole process immediately.

It took almost a whole year until IGAD and UN took over the state building process but HSM still had the parliamentary process in his hands.

UN and IGAD sent a fact finding mission to Beledweyne and saw what was going on and plus heard audios of HSM threatening Xawaadle if they meet with UN that he will not accept their process.

IGAD and UN came up with resolution that Hawadle takes the Presidency, Abgaal takes VP and Madowweyne takes speaker.

When that was announced HSM straight away moved the capital to Jowhar from Bulo Burte disobeying his own Presidential Decree. Why was that? He would never allow Hawadle to have the capital and Presidency of Hirshabelle.

He also screwed Hawadle so bad in the Parliament of Hirshabelle out of the 99 70 MPs are from Hiiraan he gave only Hawadle 13 MPs. He filled up the Parliament with random clans that are never heard of and he also gave Degoodi whom from Kenya and don’t have a single federal MP in Somalia and Reer Aw Hasan from Ethiopia multiple seats under the Hiiraan name and gave them ministries.

He added clans like Eyle, he even gave Murosade a few seats under the Hiran name which they don’t even live in, and increased the numbers of MPs for the Yaryar clans in Hiiraan and gave them all Hawadle seats.

Overall what HSM did to his own birth region and his Reer Abtis as seen from outside some people don’t know they think he gave us a state, on paper yes but he killed Hawadle from the inside.

Create a new social contract with Abgaal, Capital stays in Hiiraan presidency is rotational.

Yes I get your point, under 4.5 Hirshabelle should have been purely for Hawadle as the sole owner and Banadir for Abgaal but inshallah something will be sorted out. it’s just the root of all evil Farmaajo that is trying to get involved in ruining our state.
Isn't Farmaajo helping Xawadle in Hirshabelle?

All these states need to seperate into pre-91 states unless their is a proper deal. How can you have Jeraar and two opposing tribes in one state!

Isn't Farmaajo helping Xawadle in Hirshabelle?

All these states need to seperate into pre-91 states unless their is a proper deal. How can you have Jeraar and two opposing tribes in one state!
How is Farmaajo helping Xawaadle in Hirshabelle?

he took their presidency away and gave the capital and Presidency to Abgaal so they don’t compete against him lol

He tried using Ethiopian troops to raid Hawadle in Beledweyne and forcefully take Guudlaawe there. Alx for the Tigray war.

How is Farmaajo helping Xawaadle in Hirshabelle?

he took their presidency away and gave the capital and Presidency to Abgaal so they don’t compete against him lol

He tried using Ethiopian troops to raid Hawadle in Beledweyne and forcefully take Guudlaawe there. Alx for the Tigray war.
Sad to hear, i hate these fake states that hold people hostage. Xawadle should have their own state just like MX should have gedo etc.

It would solve our problems, if you don't want to be part of a state then just negotiate and form a new one of a minimum size.

Sad to hear, i hate these fake states that hold people hostage. Xawadle should have their own state just like MX should have gedo etc.

It would solve our problems, if you don't want to be part of a state then just negotiate and form a new one of a minimum size.

Hirshabelle is fine, the idea of merging the two is nice I welcome it. The process that it underwent was awful. It’s always the FGS that fucks it up for their personal interest.

There is no more Federal State that will be created in Somalia Bro. It is Done.

Hirshabelle is fine, the idea of merging the two is nice I welcome it. The process that it underwent was awful. It’s always the FGS that fucks it up for their personal interest.

There is no more Federal State that will be created in Somalia Bro. It is Done.
What about SSC?

What about SSC?

Sool and Sanaag unfortunately are in SL’s borders while at the same time being included in PL’s constitution and being Speaker and VP of PL. and also Cayn is not a real Gobal. so geographically their lands are in SLs borders but politically with Puntland. It’s very confusing but I don’t think any more states will be created and also the Constitution will remain provisional until this next government terms ends. Somaliland will either join back Somalia or be independent fully with recognition like Taiwan. There’s no other way about it. Somali constitution can be finally be finalised when the status of Somaliland is either independent from Somalia or joins back.

Sool and Sanaag unfortunately are in SL’s borders while at the same time being included in PL’s constitution and being Speaker and VP of PL. and also Cayn is not a real Gobal. so geographically their lands are in SLs borders but politically with Puntland. It’s very confusing but I don’t think any more states will be created and also the Constitution will remain provisional until this next government terms ends. Somaliland will either join back Somalia or be independent fully with recognition like Taiwan. There’s no other way about it. Somali constitution can be finally be finalised when the status of Somaliland is either independent from Somalia or joins back.
I see , you are a hater. f*ck Xawadle and inshallah Abgaal and Jeraar will be president of the region.

Jungle

VIP
Certain demands ive been hearing from xawaadle are unreasonable. They want to run the state by themselves and that just wont happen.

Mooryaan mentality in 2021. Idk who they think they are going to fight but they better change who they have speaking for them such as xuud and others

Certain demands ive been hearing from xawaadle are unreasonable. They want to run the state by themselves and that just wont happen.

Mooryaan mentality in 2021. Idk who they think they are going to fight but they better change who they have speaking for them such as xuud and others

I don’t get your stance what is the point you are trying to make? What does this have to do with the news?

Why do you want to take hirshabelle , isn't Benadir enough?

View attachment 190489

Masha'Allahi you understood my message that Hirshabelle should be under Xawadle and that this problem of dysfunctional HS was long started and killed politically by HSM but exacerbated by Farmaajos stupidity.

Sxb Somalia has become officially an Confederate nation where the SFG and it's presidency wield next to no power and all power lies with Federal States, this is why I'm saying that Hirshabelle needs to fix up or simply create the dream state ugaas Xasan Aun wanted an Hiiraan state, because this qabqabsi isn't benefitting anyone but hurts all Politically and security stability.

You appear to have consumed Migiurtinia province propaganda. Most of Sool and Sanaag are politically under JSL government. The poeple in eastern Sool have an unbelievable superiority complex towards the Migiurtinia region residents. Eastern Sanaag is the dispute. Eastern Sanaag participated in the JSL election even though they also raise the Migiurtinia region flag. Many EastSanaagians moved to Mirgiurtinia region commercial capital of Boosaaso after SNM defeated Afweyne forces

The 6 provinces of 1960s South
1. Migiurtinia basically Nugaal and Bari provinces. No Gaalkacyo
2. Mudugh i.e. mostly what is now Galgaduud and Mudug, roughly equivalent to what Galmudug claims
3. Hiiraan
4. Benaadi i.e. mostly what is now Muqdisho region and 2 Shabeelle regions
5. Alta Giuba roughly Gedo and the RX dominated region
6. Basso Giuba pretty much what is now Lower Juba and Middle Juba

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts