Hilarious Mathowology video. Who were the Kemites? They ruled the Land you call Egypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I have nothing against black people but for them to claim Chinese civilizations, Mesopotamian civilizations, ancient Egyptians and even Roman Empire is ridiculous.

West Africans have their own unique history like Ghana Empire, Mali Empire, Benin Empire, Senegal Empire and many more. Why claim a far away civilization that has nothing to do with your people? That's like Persians claiming Chinese civilizations which is foolish and doltish.

Tbh I only have a problem if I see a black person claiming Chinese history. All the other civilisations are possible.

Modern egyptian and ancient egyptian are almost the same the only difference is that modern egyptians have more subsahran blood
Lol I'm not defending Madows, but these arab Egyptians are not the same people as the Ancient Egyptians. Even the most pure Berbers, the Moroccan "Amazigh" people have like only 20-30% North African in them. Modern day Egyptians have even less of native North African in them. They are just arabs who moved in from the Arabian peninsula.

Lol I'm not defending Madows, but these arab Egyptians are not the same people as the Ancient Egyptians. Even the most pure Berbers, the Moroccan "Amazigh" people have like only 20-30% North African in them. Modern day Egyptians have even less of native North African in them. They are just arabs who moved in from the Arabian peninsula.
The team then compared the ancient mummy DNA to the DNA of both ancient and modern people in the same region. It turns out that, on a genetic level, the ancient Egyptians aren’t so different from modern people living in the Near East. In fact, they have more in common with those in the Near East than today’s Egyptians. For example, the mummies didn’t have any DNA from sub-Saharan Africa, whereas about 20 percent of today’s Egyptians have sub-Saharan genes. Study lead author Johannes Krause told Science that the modern-day variation might be because either the spread of Islam or more trade increased contact between the different parts of Africa.
So modern egyptians are actually more African than ancient Egyptians most of their DNA wasn't affected by Arabs but by black slaves

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
They went from "We Wuz Kangz" to "We Wuz Extraterrestrial and Shieet". :siilaanyolaugh:

What pissed me off about this video is they claim after the Arab invasion, the native black African tribes migrated to modern-day Nigeria, Ghana and across West Africa all the way to South Africa. I mean have they not heard of the Bantu expansion and did they not know the Byzantine Empire once occupied Egypt and apparently, it was inhabited by Coptic people according to the Roman viceroys?
:ayaanswag:

Anyways, it's a hilarious video so enjoy it. :pachah1:

Question are these only AAs who say this stuff.

Do west African share similar views?

The original Egyptians were black. Kemet itself means black. Its a fact they resembled modern day Nubians. The ‘we wuz kingz’ people are actually historically accurate.
Most likely had black/dark-skin, but they had our features. Btw the name "Kemet" does mean black, but it was in reference to the dark fertile of soil of their land not skin color.

"We wuz kangz" crowd think the Ancient egyptians had their Madow features which is inaccurate.

Ancient Egyptians depicted themselves as dark reddish brown people:
Blood-and-Victory.jpg

I don't see the resemblance. Ancient Egyptians were a lot darker; Modern egpytians are a mix of arabs, turks, nubians, greeks & many other foreigners.
Wrong ancient Egyptians were closest to near east people modern Egyptian are almost identical to ancient Egyptians aside from substantial negroid blood in them I'm tired of this suugo science you guys are spouting

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Modern egyptian and ancient egyptian are almost the same the only difference is that modern egyptians have more subsahran blood
:faysalwtf: No, your partly wrong... the Egyptians are hybrid people with greek, native egyptian, nubian, and arab mixture.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I don't see the resemblance. Ancient Egyptians were a lot darker; Modern egpytians are a mix of arabs, turks, nubians, greeks & many other foreigners.
Even the Egyptians of alexandria and cairo say theyre not decendants. Instead they say they come from turkey, greece and arabia. The true ones live south of cairo in asyut and aswan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending