Hijabis and foreign girls

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
They always try too hard to grab attention compared to humble white girls. Who else noticed this. How they walk. Talk on the phone and look at you. While most White women just act relaxed and stay themselves. This is what I like about white women better. A small percentage act like attention seeking buffoons whereas with foreign girls 90% act like that.

Disclaimer: this is from what I see around me and are my views and my views only u get me In no way am I generalising kkkkkkk

They always try too hard to grab attention compared to humble white girls. Who else noticed this. How they walk. Talk on the phone and look at you. While most White women just act relaxed and stay themselves. This is what I like about white women better. A small percentage act like attention seeking buffoons whereas with foreign girls 90% act like that.

Disclaimer: this is from what I see around me and are my views and my views only u get me In no way am I generalising kkkkkkk

Bruh just step to them...if they want attention than lay the pipe down...

Apart from dugsi traumatized weirdos, alot of hijabis are more down to earth than most people think :trumpsmirk:

Keo

VIP
They always try too hard to grab attention compared to humble white girls. Who else noticed this. How they walk. Talk on the phone and look at you. While most White women just act relaxed and stay themselves. This is what I like about white women better.
I guess you have never met cadaan girls from UK
:francis:

Lmao
Bruh just step to them...if they want attention than lay the pipe down...

Apart from dugsi traumatized weirdos, alot of hijabis are more down to earth than most people think :trumpsmirk:
Since yours seem so well versed in such topics .After getting a hijabi Comfortable and yall are vibin and shit, how do you take it up a notch or how do you bait their inner shaytan out?:birdman:.

Since yours seem so well versed in such topics .After getting a hijabi Comfortable and yall are vibin and shit, how do you take it up a notch or how do you bait their inner shaytan out?:birdman:.

Just build up the touching, kissing and tell her to come over your house. After that she knows the deal. Hijabis are like normal woman and I dont know why people think they some supernatural beings :drakelaugh:
She just needs to know that your not a religious weirdo thats going shame her afterwards or expose he nudes on somaligate :russ:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Just say you want a homely looking white woman without resorting to name calling hijabis. It's not our fault that we are better than 98% foreigners.

Shame on you Belgium waffles.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My question to xalimos, why do you stare at me?
How can you not stare at the Somali version of this.

Kim_and_Trump_standing_next_to_each_other_%28cropped%29.jpg

Trending