Hiirshabeele VP says "al shabaab came from Hargeysa"

cow

VIP
Ok mr Reer West Luuq and Garbahaarey (Marexaan) and Mr Reer Western cabuudwaq langaabka ku dhalay wass

View attachment 203030
View attachment 203031

did the truth hurt your laangaab feelings?

all of somalia you only own 2 districts and you have the nerf to talking about hiirshabeele, jubbaland or central government as if your laangaab ass has any say on any of those matters.

Gentleman's agreement is finished and no government will ever help you revive it. you hate farmaajo because he said no to gentleman's agreement.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Reer hiiraan know the truth

Silicon Valley Truth GIF

did the truth hurt your laangaab feelings?

all of somalia you only own 2 districts and you have the nerf to talking about hiirshabeele, jubbaland or central government as if your laangaab ass has any say on any of those matters.
These western Gedo folks like yourself are dowlad ku nool they know very well once Farmaajo is gone (he’s basically done for) they will be severely be ostracized and become an looma oyaan irrelevant gypsies under gumeysi in jubaland, hence why they are lashing out on anyone that is a threat to their Abo Xaarmaajo. These shameless boons future is very bleak.

cow

VIP
These western Gedo folks like yourself are dowlad ku nool they know very well once Farmaajo is gone (he’s basically done for) they will be severely be ostracized and become an looma oyaan irrelevant gypsies under gumeysi in jubaland, hence why they are lashing out on anyone that is a threat to their Abo Xaarmaajo. These shameless boons future is very bleak.

lol at dowlad ku nool that describes you. a weak laangaab who cheerleads from the sides. you have zero say in national level and are too weak to even respond to abgaal which is why you are begging @Jungle

Gentleman's agreement is finished and no government will ever help you revive it. you hate farmaajo because he said no to gentleman's agreement.

and the funny thing is you keep mentioning hiiraanland when 70 percent of hiiraan landmass is not settled by your laangaab ass.

you keep mentioning @Bariire but HG in matabaan have told your laangaab ass they fully side with guudlaawe over you.

here listen to HG in Matabaan.

reer

VIP
lol at dowlad ku nool that describes you. a weak laangaab who cheerleads from the sides. you have zero say in national level and are too weak to even respond to abgaal which is why you are begging @Jungle

and the funny thing is you keep mentioning hiiraanland when 70 percent of hiiraan landmass is not settled by your laangaab ass.

you keep mentioning @Bariire but HG in matabaan have told your laangaab ass they fully side with guudlaawe over you.

ina adeer dont fkd with laangaabs waxaas ma ficno. they refused waare to build a frigging school in a place called jawiil because they feared it becoming a degmo. let @Kheyre to continue begging half the politics section.

Adeer, keep going the isku dir you are hoping for it won’t work.

HG and Xawaadle met this morning and did reconciliation and decided to build Matabaan together as Reer Hiiraan and as Reer Hirshabeelle.

2508DD52-5853-4946-9CD9-73FC03FA1333.jpeg

DB85A2A2-74C5-45BB-817E-EC7542343D42.jpeg

A boon like yourself can only focus do isku dir as a projecting mechanism when you are Dowlad ku nool In Gedo and sleeping with one eye open in Galmudug. I’d hate to be you sxb.

ina adeer dont fkd with laangaabs waxaas ma ficno. they refused waare to build a frigging school in a place called jawiil because they feared it becoming a degmo. let @Kheyre to continue begging half the politics section.
ACFBA3C3-A9C4-4FE0-940C-546B5024A66E.jpeg

You shouldn’t bring up degmos at all bro, when they look like this.

cow

VIP

he is an ungrateful laangaab that ironically when HG invaded Beledweyne and slaughtered his people it was Marehan that freed him from HG. it was the SNF and umar xaaji masaale that sent weapons and men to kick HG out of beledweyne and without Marehan beledweyne today would be like guriceel.

i just wish marehan would have let HG massacre his laangaab ass and not intervene.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
View attachment 203228
Had to zoom into this real quick, yet they mention degmos the most 🤣 :pachah1: :russ: :deadpeter:
Can ask you what is the highest position a lngaab Xawaadle holds today? Atleast we are President, VP of Galmudug and VP of JL.

What do you have other than Dabageed? Have you ever been President? Prime Minister? Speaker of Parliament?

I would hide my head in shame if I were Xawaadle. Even their token President was usurped by Abgaal.

Can ask you what is the highest position a lngaab Xawaadle holds today? Atleast we are President, VP of Galmudug and VP of JL.

What do you have other than Dabageed? Have you ever been President? Prime Minister? Speaker of Parliament?

I would hide my head in shame if I were Xawaadle. Even their token President was usurped by Abgaal.
You are the Former President first of all your time has ended ages ago, The Vice President of Jubaland is a Sheikhal, I think you meant to say you share a CO-Vice President in Jubaland :mjlol: :pachah1:

Xawaadle will be in their Hirshabelle position where they were before Farmaajo even came into existence after federal elections. We are good Adeer. We picked our own senators and holding 25 seats in Beledweyne. We are not Dowlad Ku Nool like you folks.

you tryna flex on me with Ugandan protected expired President, Co Vice President Ina Sayid and Damuljadiid VP who fired your only Adeer with dhiig? Do better akhi

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You are the Former President first of all your time has ended ages ago, The Vice President of Jubaland is a Sheikhal, I think you meant to say you share a CO-Vice President in Jubaland :mjlol: :pachah1:

Xawaadle will be in their Hirshabelle position where they were before Farmaajo even came into existence after federal elections. We are good Adeer. We picked our own senators and holding 25 seats in Beledweyne. We are not Dowlad Ku Nool like you folks.

you tryna flex on me with Ugandan protected expired President, Co Vice President Ina Sayid and Damuljadiid VP who fired your only Adeer with dhiig? Do better akhi
Have some shame 25+years of MX rule since independence. That is pure facts and we still on the throne. Goodluck on reinstating “Gentleman Agreement” we will funnel all Abgaal to that state

Trending

Latest posts