Hiirshabeele VP says "al shabaab came from Hargeysa"

Hiirshabeele VP dabageed (reer east beledweyne) has accused reer Hargeysa of bringing shabaab and causing most of the destruction in the south.

Dabageed also accused reer Hargeysa by saying "while they (reer hargeysa) are giving birth in hargeysa they (reer hargeysa) are bombing our kids in the south"

Ok mr Reer West Luuq and Garbahaarey (Marexaan) and Mr Reer Western cabuudwaq langaabka ku dhalay wass

14150C02-3BF6-44BC-A989-D133B5556609.jpeg

46F32401-CD0C-421B-87F0-EB88E02A4627.jpeg

Apologies Reer SL this guy just blabs for the sake of it donā€™t take anything he says serious. Farmaajo has a Dhaqan to put the worst people in positions so donā€™t be suprised.

Jungle

VIP
this guy is adoon abgaal. listen to him lol does he sound xawaadle? he has another 3 years on the seat lol i feel sorry for the people he represents such as the xawaadle that live under us in xamar like these jiro miskiin and not an utter of hiraan state

this guy is adoon abgaal. listen to him lol does he sound xawaadle? he has another 3 years on the seat lol i feel sorry for the people he represents such as the xawaadle that live under us in xamar like these jiro miskiin and not an utter of hiraan state
Heā€™s not Adoon Abgaal thatā€™s aflagaado and donā€™t take dambi like that.

Dabageed is the Salaad Cali Jeele version of ours and all clans have that and since itā€™s a dhaqan for Farmaajo to empower the people especially the ones that are the opposite of the political elites of Major clans. So other then that today, He is the reason why Cali Shacbaan is a senator and thatā€™s the only respect I have for him.

Other then that he can just talk and talk and do his thing. Not a concern of ours. We will shut him up soon.

Stop bringing up Hiiraan State as if we want that shit, Hirshabelle is where itā€™s at and we have our own reasons and agendas.

Jungle

VIP
Heā€™s not Adoon Abgaal thatā€™s aflagaado and donā€™t take dambi like that.

Dabageed is the Salaad Cali Jeele version of ours and all clans have that and since itā€™s a dhaqan for Farmaajo to empower the people especially the ones that are the opposite of the political elites of Major clans. So other then that today, He is the reason why Cali Shacbaan is a senator and thatā€™s the only respect I have for him.

Other then that he can just talk and talk and do his thing. Not a concern of ours. We will shut him up soon.

Stop bringing up Hiiraan State as if we want that shit, Hirshabelle is where itā€™s at and we have our own reasons and agendas.

salaad has never represented abgaal on the highest stage his qabil can reach like dabageed lol. seeing as you will never be president of somalia or sna chief, xamar mayor, military or civil court chief, hirshabelle president (again) etc. Your doqon is your number 1 representative :umad:at least you people accept your langaabnimo everywhere besides hiraan. not 1 district outside of it lol

salaad has never represented abgaal on the highest stage his qabil can reach like dabageed lol. seeing as you will never be president of somalia or sna chief, xamar mayor, military or civil court chief, hirshabelle president (again) etc. Your doqon is your number 1 representative :umad:at least you people accept your langaabnimo everywhere besides hiraan. not 1 district outside of it lol
Salaad is a whole ambassador of the Somali Federal Republic btw :mjlol:

Adeer, you are burning from the inside cool down kkkk.

Xawaadle has got you so crazy and spewing so much cuqdad. We literally live in your head rent free. But hey, Iā€™m not suprised tho :samwelcome:

Jungle

VIP
Salaad is a whole ambassador of the Somali Federal Republic btw :mjlol:

Adeer, you are burning from the inside cool down kkkk.

Xawaadle has got you so crazy and spewing so much cuqdad. We literally live in your head rent free. But hey, Iā€™m not suprised tho :samwelcome:
ive told you in the dms after your calaacal where you git dmin to delete a whole page that ill let the people on here know that you're a certified laangaab abgaal ku hoos nool:pachah1: bro what large clans can you conversate with besides abgaal and hg? hg took over beledweyne for 9 months and fed you to yaxaas lol here you are obsessed with jubbaland lol

Last edited:
ive told you in the dms after your calaacal that ill let the people on here know that you're a certified laangaab abgaal ku hoos nool :pachah1: bro what large clans can you conversate with besides abgaal and hg? hg took over beledweyne for 9 months and fed you to yaxaas lol here you are obsessed with jubbaland lol
If you want me to Aflagaado Abgaal because of one delusional cuqdad filled kid like yourself I wonā€™t do that.
@convincation

Speaking of HG @Bariire they are rag we fight and do Heshiis and know each other. Thereā€™s no isku dir you can attempt with HG.

Stop using the Abgaal banner for your personal cuqdad with Xawaadle. Isku xisho. :susp:

i can speak about JL because itā€™s a political topic. Your over here mixing personal emotions with politics cuqdadlow Waaxid

Jungle

VIP
If you want me to Aflagaado Abgaal because of one delusional cuqdad filled kid like yourself I wonā€™t do that.
@convincation

Speaking of HG @Bariire they are rag we fight and do Heshiis and know each other. Thereā€™s no isku dir you can attempt with HG.

Stop using the Abgaal banner for your personal cuqdad with Xawaadle. Isku xisho. :susp:
why you tag convication? did you not dm me talking about delete this and that cause i spoke on YOU laangaab? and after you got admin to delete it all? i got his dms to telling me to leave you xaywaan laangaab. talking about hawiye midbimo nigga soo abtirso. nin rag noqo and if you think bariire and galmudug represent hg to me you're funny. i call them darood niko boys sheegato everyday as seen lol i mean im sure your xl because yaa sheeganaayo xl? :drakelaugh:tagging for backup laangab la hubo

why you tag convication? did you not dm me talking about delete this and that cause i spoke on YOU laangaab? and after you got admin to delete it all? i got his dms to telling me to leave you xaywaan laangaab. talking about hawiye midbimo nigga soo abtirso. nin rag noqo and if you think bariire and galmudug represent hg to me you're funny. i call them darood niko boys sheegato everyday as seen lol i mean im sure your xl because yaa sheeganaayo xl? :drakelaugh:tagging for backup laangab la hubo
Why should I not tag Convication? Is he a Abgaal sheegato? He defended XL against boons when I wasnā€™t there out of respect, And then you want me to aflagaado a whole beel because of your personal cuqdad with Xawaadle?

Niyahow isku xishood your fkn sick in the head sxb. No Abgaal thinks like you

@Bariire is a HG supremacist waliba the smart ones, confederalist ones.

Jungle

VIP
Why should I not tag Convication? Is he a Abgaal sheegato? He defended XL against boons when I wasnā€™t there out of respect, And then you want me to aflagaado a whole beel because of your personal cuqdad with Xawaadle?

Niyahow isku xishood your fkn sick in the head sxb. No Abgaal thinks like you

@Bariire is a HG supremacist waliba the smart ones, confederalist ones.
miskiin aa tahay you tag a teenager wiilkaas waa laandheere but you on the other hand are looking for help. kulaha he defended me against b00n out of respect lol so will he defend you now against me? i will side with so called b00n before you. tag people left n right waxa tahay wa tahay: laangab la hubo oo xata abtirsan karin. you s
aint a factor in somalia, accept this

Last edited:
miskiin aa tahay you tag a teenager wiilkaas waa laandheere but you on the other hand are looking for help. kulaha he defended me against b00n out of respect lol so will he defend you now against me? i will side with so called b00n before you. tag people left n right waxa tahay wa tahay: laangab la hubo oo xata abtirsan karin. you s
aint a factor in somalia, accept this
Saxiib you have your own issue, no one needs to defend me against you. You are sick in the head and have your own personal cuqdad against Xawaadle. You have a YOU problem. Only Allah knows the cure.

You already proved my point Adeer, no need to go further :samwelcome:

Jungle

VIP
Saxiib you have your own issue, no one needs to defend me against you. You are sick in the head and have your own personal cuqdad against Xawaadle. You have a YOU problem. Only Allah knows the cure.

You already proved my point Adeer, no need to go further :samwelcome:
im sick in the head? cause i spoke on you? you should consider yourself lucky im acknowledging you because as you know 95% of abgaal do not. convincation who you're asking to come through will confirm that and its not even a diss:pachah1: we cant keep going in circles i agree and i hope people read them posts above and make up their own mind along with what they know about your people

im sick in the head? cause i spoke on you? you should consider yourself lucky im acknowledging you because as you know 95% of abgaal do not. convincation who you're asking to come through will confirm that and its not even a diss:pachah1: we cant keep going in circles i agree and i hope people read them posts above and make up their own mind along with what they know about your people
Iā€™m not even gonna go around in circles with you, you have a YOU problem and I hope someone cures you in your mental battle with the ā€œXawaadle boogeymanā€.

Peace :superman:

@Jungle and @Kheyre sxbyaal fkd once a while is a normal but squash this beef now, you 2 are brothers with the same destiny in the same state, your animosity is pointless.

Abgaals and Xawadle are twins that must work together for prosperity, so guul to you guys inshAllahi.:nvjpqts:

Jungle, for real sxb I always thought Abgaal were like HG that you folks move on from dagaal and have no cuqdad, us HGs we will never have cuqdad from any dagaal whether it be in real life or fkd and I'm 200% sure that Abgaals are like that.

So akhie Fadlan let this go and make peace with your Xawadle brothers.

Trending