Hiiraan state?

Should hiiraan become a state

• Total voters
That doesn't matter cuz even if you got rid of those two regions completely we still have two gobols under our complete undisputed control which means we still fit the minimum. Galnus only controls 15% of mudug and dusty galgaduud

Even the 15% of their Mudug is disputed. If they followed the rule of law than this 15% should join Galmudug without any issues. But they don't care about the rule of law. Hiiraan and Benedir should also do what is best for them.

somalia0516_map-01.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even the 15% of their Mudug is disputed. If they followed the rule of law than this 15% should join Galmudug without any issues. But they don't care about the rule of law. Hiiraan and Benedir should also do what is best for them.

somalia0516_map-01.png

U love your fake maps. This real deal map for GM
upload_2017-5-23_19-12-0-png.19066

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

somalia0516_map-01.png
Ur bullshit map doesn't mean anything. There are 5 districts in mudug. Jariban and Galdogob are undisputedly Puntland with Hobyo and Haradhere district being undisputedly Galmudug. Only disputable district is Galkacyo in which Puntland controls majority of here's a more accurate map
S_9cf05f9d-9image_story.png

Ur bullshit map doesn't mean anything. There are 5 districts in mudug. Jariban and Galdogob are undisputedly Puntland with Hobyo and Haradhere district being undisputedly Galmudug. Only disputable district is Galkacyo in which Puntland controls majority of here's a more accurate map
S_9cf05f9d-9image_story.png

Half of Jaaribaan is Sacad, 85% OF Goldogob is sacad. Even my village Bandiradleey is in Goldogob. To my knowledge no Mjs live in Golddogob. Mjs live only in north Jariibaan. The rest of Galmudug is 100% Hawiye.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why does this map bother Mjs so so much. These people are now even fighting reality.

somalia0516_map-01.png
Basic google maps contradict your little photoshopped map.

This is the real one:- Saaxo, Galdogob, Dinowda, ceel dhanaan, af barwaaqo etc are all Puntland territories but your map says otherwise. Don't embarrass yourself any further kid.
IMG_20201012_003910.jpg
IMG_20201012_003728.jpg

Basic google maps contradict your little photoshopped map.

This is the real one:- Saaxo, Galdogob, Dinowda, ceel dhanaan, af barwaaqo etc are all Puntland territories but your map says otherwise. Don't embarrass yourself any further kid.
View attachment 146032View attachment 146033

I can't believe that a futo weyn is claiming my towns and villages such as Dinowda, ceel dhanaan, af barwaaqo. Towfiq belongs to Dir and Dir are part of Galmudug. No Mjs live in this area of Somalia.

Saaxo is not even a village, it borders Ethiopia with 10 mud hut buildings, less than 50 people live there. I know because we often raid this place and when we do they all run inside Ethiopia

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

I can't believe that a futo weyn is claiming my towns and villages such as Dinowda, ceel dhanaan, af barwaaqo. Towfiq belongs to Dir and Dir are part of Galmudug. No Mjs live in this area of Somalia.

Saaxo is not even a village, it borders Ethiopia with 10 mud hut buildings, less than 50 people live there. I know because we often raid this place and when we do they all run inside Ethiopia
Ceel dhanan and dinowda are literally my sub sub sub clan's towns. I'm Cabdi Ciise Isaaq Omar Mohamud waryaa. My people have been living there for centuries and now you dare claim it?!!!

Saaxo is no village, it's becoming bigger and more prosperous under the guidance of PL. Seems like you're oblivious to tribal territories of Mudug.

Ceel dhanan and dinowda are literally my sub sub sub clan's towns. I'm Cabdi Ciise Isaaq Omar Mohamud waryaa. My people have been living there for centuries and now you dare claim it?!!!

Saaxo is no village, it's becoming bigger and more prosperous under the guidance of PL. Seems like you're oblivious to tribal territories of Mudug.

Dinowda is Sacad saciid land reer nimcaale iyo reer Ayaanle. Keep dreaming. Has nothing to do with Mj. A minute ago you were claming Afbarwaaqo and huge sacad saciid settlement, one of the biggest in Galmudug. Shows that you have no idea what your talking about.

You know what Kaarim if you can take the land than it is yours. Simple. That is how we will settle our disputes. From Afbarwaaqo to Dinowda, take it and it is yours.

I will aim for Garacad and if I take it than it is mine.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Dinowda is Sacad saciid land reer nimcaale iyo reer Ayaanle. Keep dreaming. Has nothing to do with Mj. A minute ago you were claming Afbarwaaqo and huge sacad saciid settlement, one of the biggest in Galmudug. Shows that you have no idea what your talking about.
You must be absurd or mentally retarded to claim dinowda... Have you ever been there fucker?!! I have... I visited those lands.. all the way from Jariiban, Garacad, Dinowda to ceel dhanaan. Not a single qurunle Sacad were present in those towns. They come under the leadership of my sub sub sub clan. Plus, quit claiming Towfiq, it's freaking Embarrassing tbh after Dir slaughtered 150 of your militias last year.

You must be absurd or mentally retarded to claim dinowda... Have you ever been there fucker?!! I have... I visited those lands.. all the way from Jariiban, Garacad, Dinowda to ceel dhanaan. Not a single qurunle Sacad were present in those towns. They come under the leadership of my sub sub sub clan. Plus, quit claiming Towfiq, it's freaking Embarrassing tbh after Dir slaughtered 150 of your militias last year.

I haven't been there. But my sisters husband went there when I was in Somalia just a few months back to get cured. There is a saleebaan healer who lives there who cures people. I told him about Mjs claiming Dinowda and the dude laughed. He said that only Sacad and sheikhaal live there.

Plus, quit claiming Towfiq, it's freaking Embarrassing tbh after Dir slaughtered 150 of your militias last year.

Towfiq has nothing to do with you. Sacad and Dir kill each other but we all come under Galmudug administration. It has all now been sorted.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
I haven't been there. But my sisters husband went there when I was in Somalia just a few months back to get cured. There is a saleebaan healer who lives there who cures people. I told him about Mjs claiming Dinowda and the dude laughed. He said that only Sacad and sheikhaal live there.
Cure people? Sxb only allah cures people you're falling into shirk :ufdup:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Mudug is 5 districts according to the current Somali constitution. Plenty of towns come under the jurisdiction of Jariban district like Garacad, Dinowda dhereran, ceel dhanan galxamur, Towfiq etc. All of them have zero Sacad residents.

For example the dinowda you're claiming now used to be major hotspot for our sea pirates. Couple of years ago Puntland forces in the area freed hostages from the pirates with the help of Cabdi Ciise elders from the area.

You can claim whatever you like on the net but can't change the actual demographics. I was there BY MYSELF and I have seen all those towns and their beautiful beaches. Your sister's husband flat out lied to your face if he told you that.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
What a joke a Mj claiming Towfiq and Dinowda. Just look at where Afbarwaaqo is located kkkk
Towfiq residents are Puntites just like reer Saaxo. Plus the towns of Af Barwaaqo and Towfiq are eastern part of Mudug.
IMG_20201012_003910.jpg

Trending

Latest posts