Hiiraan Liberation Front jabhad formed

Nin qabriga hal lug ugu jidha oo jabhad sheeganaya maanta waa habeenkii xalay oo tagay.
Typical lamagoodle scum, the only time they are prepared to spill blood and get enraged is against each other, never against foreigners or those kharajiite filth that occupy a large swath of territory in Somalia.

I can understand the motives behind those in Somalia, it's simply ku qabso politics and a simple pay out to that tuug is enough to remove him.

But what's really mind boggling is those in the diaspora with no skin in the game whom Allah saved from poverty, the brutal crimes back home and the rampant corruption who support these types of people who are only in it for the 💰 not qabiil.

This shows how cursed we are as a people, you could place one of us in Jannah on earth, and they would still support these types of people and by extension the destruction of the country.

Not one of them ever asks, what did this guy ever do for my tuulo for me to support him as a jabhad?

Leadership is all about influence not cagajugleeyn as Somalis understand, if reer hiiraan was to unite, they could essentially turn Guudlawe into their puppet and get a great deal from him.

This is essentially what saleeban did to Guleed, they even got him to commit treason by giving Hobyo away and the countless other things that blossomed cadaado today, but that's text book using your power in the city and unity to influence the leader.

In the end they owned Guleed in cadaado for his entire tenure, everything went to cadaado and the city changed as a result.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Typical lamagoodle scum, the only time they are prepared to spill blood and get enraged is against each other, never against foreigners or those kharajiite filth that occupy a large swath of territory in Somalia.

I can understand the motives behind those in Somalia, it's simply ku qabso politics and a simple pay out to that tuug is enough to remove him.

But what's really mind boggling is those in the diaspora with no skin in the game whom Allah saved from poverty, the brutal crimes back home and the rampant corruption who support these types of people who are only in it for the 💰 not qabiil.

This shows how cursed we are as a people, you could place one of us in Jannah on earth, and they would still support these types of people and by extension the destruction of the country.

Not one of them ever asks, what did this guy ever do for my tuulo for me to support him as a jabhad?

Leadership is all about influence not cagajugleeyn as Somalis understand, if reer hiiraan was to unite, they could essentially turn Guudlawe into their puppet and get a great deal from him.

This is essentially what saleeban did to Guleed, they even got him to commit treason by giving Hobyo away and the countless other things that blossomed cadaado today, but that's text book using your power in the city and unity to influence the leader.

In the end they owned Guleed in cadaado for his entire tenure, everything went to cadaado and the city changed as a result.

Sxb GalMudug was a bottom up approach, maamuladii yar yar baa isu biiray starting with X&X who did a good job initially developing Cadaado and we also came to an understanding with Marehan/Galgaduud Sare.

I have always said Hirshabelle is not a natural state. Balcad oo Xamar banaankeeda ah see Beledweyne looga xukuma? If they can't part amicably then they will need to go through a painful negotiation and it's a lot more than just governor and capital.