Highest Ranking Sanaag Commanders sacked by Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Armadillo there was a time Adeer Ali's were perceived to be very anti Puntland some even hold out today with ISIS's presence in Adeer Ali's territory that they still are but that has died down.

Look at Minister Gallan Adeer Ali are the staunchest of Puntlanders now and Gallan is a hero, you should look at that and celebrate it.

I know you care little about your own subclan but it is important to remind that people matter and clans to as without them we could not function as a State.

President Deni has provided and set up a special budget for Sool, Sanaag and Ayn regions and we are seeing the first fruits of that labour.

Don't despair, unite don't disunite.

Sorry saxiib, Dhulos and Sool can f*ck right off. Have no care for those gypsies.

Armadillo the budget is there nothing you can do about it.

For as reer Sool we shall see. I know the average person is pro Puntland but few ruined it for all.

Somaliland's Minister of Defense Caateeye's response

We are going to court martial them. How dare that someone who had been promoted in 5 Presidential decree's disrespect it so much.

When asked how many of the Commanders and troops they plan yo court martial he gave a reply of whoever and gibberish of perpetrators.

The whole interview sounded disingenuous, bizarre and lacklustre.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
All of you guys lie as to the reason why they defected.

The defection comes after a Somaliland military commander, identified as Hayle Haji has refused to launch an attack on Puntland city of Qardho where defected somaliland militry is staioned.

Guess they were all warsan troops who didn't mind getting a paycheck to defend somaliland from within and not willing to cross the border to risk their lives.

The 700 - 800 mark is one I don't believe as every website that shows numbers each have a different one and all the videos show at least a 100 of it was that many they would be holding a ceremony in a massive field all lined up in columns not a small compound

None of the videos verify the amount claimed just all your desires

Bohol

VIP

The defection comes after a Somaliland military commander, identified as Hayle Haji has refused to launch an attack on Puntland city of Qardho where defected somaliland militry is staioned.

Guess they were all warsan troops who didn't mind getting a paycheck to defend somaliland from within and not willing to cross the border to risk their lives.

The 700 - 800 mark is one I don't believe as every website that shows numbers each have a different one and all the videos show at least a 100 of it was that many they would be holding a ceremony in a massive field all lined up in columns not a small compound

:mjlol: :mjlol:

You like to spin everything.
Its alright. People should have a right to self determination. Dadka waa somaali mana oogala iin dad lagu duula. Simple.
They were pissed off that snm attacked damalxagare. Warsan have never killed themselves and thats were SL failed. They were always using sl.
Ciidanka waa 1200 oo nin. Ha dafiirin. Saldhigayada eastern sanaag have been empty and finally transferred

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You like to spin everything.
Its alright. People should have a right to self determination. Dadka waa somaali mana oogala iin dad lagu duula. Simple.
They were pissed off that snm attacked damalxagare. Warsan have never killed themselves and thats were SL failed. They were always using sl.
Ciidanka waa 1200 oo nin. Ha dafiirin. Saldhigayada eastern sanaag have been empty and finally transferred

I have no ill will towards my brother's they have a right to choose who leads them

insider source:

The head of Somaliland Armed Forces Nuh Taani on call with 2 of his Sanaag Commander ordered them to Go into Badhan and secure the town, they replied we haven't got enough requirement and man power.

Nuh Taani than said I'll send across supplies more men and equipment BUT the supervisors / drivers of all the vehicles will hail from Galbeedka to protect them from being driven to PL - which the Sanaag commanders got angry and left as it shows the mistrust between the parties.

It seems like Somaliland is willing to use a large chunk of their armed forces to control sanaag. Bare in mind only a about 300 troops were used to repel PL from Tukaraq and there's less than hundred troops outside of Yubbe.

If somaliland decides to use 1000 troops even for Sanaag offensive there's nothing that can be done by anyone to stop them
Talk is cheap plus i know sanaag so we will see who wins which will be no one but iblis

No one will ever control sanaag from either side unless a clean federal government comes along with common sense

Who control sool iyo saanag is determined by its inhabitants along with Puntland. Saanag has choosen Puntland and there is nothing Somalidiid laangaab iidoors can do about it. Sool will been given more time to come to their senses. If they dont we will be happy to kill the Dulbante traitors along with the iidoor dogs. Vice Presidency of Puntland will go to Warangle if Laasaanod is not captured with or without bloodshed!

50% support from a major Puntland clan is no longer be tolerated. Puntland Dulbante must win against their Triator cousins even if half must be killed off. War is a must!!!!

Being VP of Puntland while your clans largest city has been given away to Somalidiid iidoors by your handicap cousins is unacceptable. Puntland needs to make this clear by not appointing another Triator Dulbante as VP of Puntland until Laasanod is returned to Puntland hands period. No reward without sacrifice!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending