high school memories (>that kid) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
One time mom and dad left me and my brother with a girl babysitter. This was in Kenya and we were 7 and 5. She was maybe 15 and she
was curious about sex and thought a 7 year old would be harmless. Anyway, when my brother went to sleep she'd drag me into a room
and ride that tiny 7 yo D. Now that I look back on it I'm like
:ehh::banderas:
7 yo D? kkkkkkkk now thats concerning. hope you nutted deep in her

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:damedamn:

These stories are weird asf
wish time travel was possible. you could went back in time to experience that big celulite habar yaros futo on your lil boy pelvis, her big lactating naaso rocking back and forth, telling you "aamuus habo aaah aaaah wiil fiican baa tahay" . that image planting in ur lil boy head for the rest of ur life. heavenly walaahi

:damedamn:

These stories are weird asf
There are worse
Ok.
We used to have this Somali woman as a house help, I was 12 at the time and was a really horny kid, one day I found her sleeping next to me and I was shocked and horny too. Her ass was huge and she was in her mid 20's, it was late and I don't know what got into me and I found myself rubbing my cock up against her juicy ass, she was just wearing a baati, I filled my hard cock in her ass cheeks, she felt it and woke up, looked back at me, I froze.
She didn't say shit, matter of fact she backed up felt my cock. It was amazing.
Since that night she would always want me to give her a back rub while I was grinding my cock on her ass.I lost my virginity to her at the beach 6 months after I continuously grinded on her.
My parents don't even know.

She's now married with 2 kids.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
:gucciwhat:

Its halal go read about islam some more
I know enough about Islam. It is haram because the animal was not sacrificed in an Islamic way. Do you eat at McDonalds? Because that's also haram since the animals are not sacrificed in an Islamic way. You can't hide behind "the people of the book slaughtered it" because the majority of McDonald's workers are Asians.

:mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I know enough about Islam. It is haram because the animal was not sacrificed in an Islamic way. Do you eat at McDonalds? Because that's also haram since the animals are not sacrificed in an Islamic way. You can't hide behind "the people of the book slaughtered it" because the majority of McDonald's workers are Asians.

:mahubowtf:

Its not haram the MEAT is haram if you know enough about Islam you should know that

TooMacaan

VIP
Lmao, how did this thread get so derailed??

From naaasty school rendezvous, to molestation stories, to virginity talk, to haram/halal meat...Tf.

Needs to get back on track.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lmao, how did this thread get so derailed??

From naaasty school rendezvous, to molestation stories, to virginity talk, to haram/halal meat...Tf.

Needs to get back on track.

omgwtf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending