high school memories (>that kid) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
Yeah we were all kids 14-16. so its caadi. they thought we were "dad is jecel". also got caught by another kid while my hand was in another girls under hijab. thought we were hiding sthing. so clueless.

Fingering Hijabis whilst in school ain't caadi saaxiib :russ:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I was working at my first job (teacher helped me and a couple students find a job at his friend's business). Used to go after school by bus with 3 native/calibesteen girls. We used to stuff and seal mail from 4pm to 9pm weekdays. The calibesteen girls were 4/10, 5/10 and 6/10 in appearance. The owner would leave periodically and come back to close the place. I'd get head from all three whenever I was bored. They were so horny and calibesteen have no standards
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Fingering Hijabis whilst in school ain't caadi saaxiib :russ:
Kkkk yeah then again my concept of caadi is wicked. but do it sxb it will be caadi when u do it few times. just let em know that u wanna do it then move it slowly, if they protest u just put ur finger on their lips shushing them, tell em its all good, while the other finger makes em feel good. thats all

Reborn
Kkkk yeah then again my concept of caadi is wicked. but do it sxb it will be caadi when u do it few times. just let em know that u wanna do it then move it slowly, if they protest u just put ur finger on their lips shushing them, tell em its all good, while the other finger makes em feel good. thats all
I forgot to tell you that I am part of the Islamic society community in my university :russ:
I'll come back to you asking for advice when I'm married inshallah :banderas:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
When I was a kid in Kenya (like 7) the neighbors daughter wanted to have sex. At that point I heard about it but had no idea what to do. So I met her behind their house, put it in and didn't know what to do. Waste of 10 minutes.
:mjlol:

El padrone

I forgot to tell you that I am part of the Islamic society community in my university :russ:
I'll come back to you asking for advice when I'm married inshallah :banderas:
Even better sxb. those tent wearing hijabis need it the most. they will allow it sxb. you habe no ideo how bad their malab is tingling

El padrone

When I was a kid in Kenya (like 7) the neighbors daughter wanted to have sex. At that point I heard about it but had no idea what to do. So I met her behind their house, put it in and didn't know what to do. Waste of 10 minutes.
:mjlol:
Nah dont be. i had the same experience with this older woman, i was maybe 9 at most, she just took down my pants and put me on top her. my gus wasnt tbat developed but still was baby erect and was one inch prolly in her siil. it was first time i saw a womenly siil, it was so bushy and was bit dumbfounded at first but i came to appreciate it later.

its just a learning phase. you are prolly glad you learnt early. theres folks pushing in 30s who havent touched a malab yet

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Nah dont be. i had the same experience with this older woman, i was maybe 9 at most, she just took down my pants and put me on top her. my gus wasnt tbat developed but still was baby erect and was one inch prolly in her siil. it was first time i saw a womenly siil, it was so bushy and was bit dumbfounded at first but i came to appreciate it later.

its just a learning phase. you are prolly glad you learnt early. theres folks pushing in 30s who havent touched a malab yet
One time mom and dad left me and my brother with a girl babysitter. This was in Kenya and we were 7 and 5. She was maybe 15 and she
was curious about sex and thought a 7 year old would be harmless. Anyway, when my brother went to sleep she'd drag me into a room
and ride that tiny 7 yo D. Now that I look back on it I'm like
:ehh::banderas:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

:gucciwhat:

Youve had some messed up life

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
One time mom and dad left me and my brother with a girl babysitter. This was in Kenya and we were 7 and 5. She was maybe 15 and she
was curious about sex and thought a 7 year old would be harmless. Anyway, when my brother went to sleep she'd drag me into a room

these child molestation stories is getting out of hand

:farmajoyaab:

TooMacaan

VIP
:faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:Pls tell me this is fake.

@Xooshdheere this one is even worse sxb, wtf -_-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending