>that kid who brought a knife to school and got expelled
>that kid who was a loner and had a hentai wallpaper on his phone
>that kid who was caught watching on a school computer
>kid that was hoarding pens but never gave em to anyone
>that kid that had no pens
>the two kids who had a fight over minecraft
>that madow kid who couldn't get past year 10 and is trying to get into music
>that kid who was super smart but dropped out
>that teacher that would wrap his arms around female students when they hit senior
>that sub teacher that didn't give a f*ck if the whole class was in a counterstrike LAN session
>when niggas would sneak diss each other or comment on one of the hot girls via the counterstrike nicknames
:pachah1:
post 'em

Preschool and kindergarten are a child's first taste of school, entry points for the years of education that lie ahead. Some children find school a thrilling experience: They wave their hands in the air to answer questions, belt out songs during group sings, and are the first to sit down for snacks.

Other children are less thrilled. Shy or more reserved kids can find the strangeness and activity overwhelming. They may hesitate to speak out in class, hold back from the group, or prefer to keep to themselves, playing quietly in a corner.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
>getting the shock of your life about older year kids smoking on your first day starting year 7.
>trying your hardest to make the class laugh, after humiliating yourself by not knowing the answer to a basic math equation.
>boasting about beating the cap out of an older year person, when in fact you and whole school, damn well know that the person was a small weakling, who anyone could beat up.
>having a 'girlfriend' at school and 'going out' with her. When in reality, the dating is just both of you holding hands and kissing in the playground, during school hours, and hardly ever meeting up outside of school.
>fantasising about the really hot teacher, and trying to be all lovey dovey around her.

maestro

Cultural revolution
That one kid that always knew where to get the weed :salute::salute:

That one friend that pirated for us The Dark knight rises, Avengers, Iron Man 3 and the other hot Marvel movies out at that time when we were too dumb to do it ourselves:ahh: real ass nigga

Those xoolo that were trying too hard for the vine cringe era of 2013-15 :ohlord:

Don't care about the weird white, Asian and some Somali kids because I never associated with them :stopit:

Man high school was lit. I'm gonna miss it but I don't want to ever see those fuckers again.

>that anime weeaboo kid
>that kid that would say random sexual shit
>the kids that would smoke in the school alley :nahgirl:
>that kid that would beat the crap out of people for no reason

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
In high school i was that kid.

I had this xaliimo who was upper class like upper upper class. her dad was UN director or sthing. she used to come to school with this big ass white landcruiser. she was bit chubby and bigger for the averages cuz she was well fed compared to our skinny ass faaraxs and xalimos.

this fat girl liked me and started to bribe me to kiss her. me being the troublemaker, i negotiated with her and suggested i eat her malab as well, i was 16 or sthing. knew how to eat a malab as pro. so after break when all kids run to to buy snacks, i wud wait class and then fatso wud come in panting, hand me my rolled up shillings. i wud count em like a drug dealer. pocket em, lovk the class. then wud motion her to spread her legs and i wud go to town eating her hamburger pussy like no tomorrow. she wud growl and groan like an animal, pull my Madow hair then 4 or 5 min she wud start gushing milky juices all over my face and school shirt. then she wud just lie there for a min to catch her breathe. run out to her class. i wud wipe my face with my hand and run to wash before her gank wud cake in my eyes. also it was unusual everytime i ate her, i wud loose my apetite, i became full. thus saved all her bribes.
kept charging her for whole reminder of high school. i invested her money in my first flip blackberry phone, a pair of shades, good sandals, a leather belt watch, a nice backpack and lots of stuff she gifted me. I raised few eyes but as a popular kid, it was caadi.

i miss highschool rly

I had this xaliimo who was upper class like upper upper class. her dad was UN director or sthing. she used to come to school with this big ass white landcruiser. she was bit chubby and bigger for the averages cuz she was well fed compared to our skinny ass faaraxs and xalimos.

this fat girl liked me and started to bribe me to kiss her. me being the troublemaker, i negotiated with her and suggested i eat her malab as well, i was 16 or sthing. knew how to eat a malab as pro. so after break when all kids run to to buy snacks, i wud wait class and then fatso wud come in panting, hand me my rolled up shillings. i wud count em like a drug dealer. pocket em, lovk the class. then wud motion her to spread her legs and i wud go to town eating her hamburger pussy like no tomorrow. she wud growl and groan like an animal, pull my Madow hair then 4 or 5 min she wud start gushing milky juices all over my face and school shirt. then she wud just lie there for a min to catch her breathe. run out to her class. i wud wipe my face with my hand and run to wash before her gank wud cake in my eyes. also it was unusual everytime i ate her, i wud loose my apetite, i became full. thus saved all her bribes.
kept charging her for whole reminder of high school. i invested her money in my first flip blackberry phone, a pair of shades, good sandals, a leather belt watch, a nice backpack and lots of stuff she gifted me. I raised few eyes but as a popular kid, it was caadi.

i miss highschool rly
So you were a male prostitute

Reborn

i miss highschool rly

Did your classmates know what you two were upto?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

i miss highschool rly
wtf did I just read :ohlord::what::wtf:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Did your classmates know what you two were upto?
Yeah we were all kids 14-16. so its caadi. they thought we were "dad is jecel". also got caught by another kid while my hand was in another girls under hijab. thought we were hiding sthing. so clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts