High level Kenyan delegation arrive in Xamar to get Khaat ban overturned

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The amount of delays that it has gotten is insane, something tells me farmajo is doing it on purpose...

Considering the khaat ban has been more enforced on Kenya by all rumors than Ethiopia, I don't think thats the case. Otherwise we would have better relations with them.

Its quite sickening to see muslims degrade themselves like this. Putting billions of dollars in the pocket of our gaal enemies. And for what? To poison ourselves, destroy our families and to ruin our ibadah. Whoever consumes what is prohibited won't have their Salah accepted for 40 days.

It is written in the Quran:

O You who believe! Indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful."

[Quran: 5:90]

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Kikyus need to get used to Turkey being the new business hub for Somalis to invest in :wow:

EmXV1ZpXIAEVMmX

They got rejected and now are trying to offer deals

They should remain rejected until

1. They withdraw from ICJ case and give up on Somali sea
2. Withdraw from Jubaland

Sure absolutely agree 100%

just as long as Ugandan Burundi Djibouti Ghana also leave immediately and vacate xamar

why does your statement reek of hypocrisy?

goverment mouth pieces are the most illogical

tell me something warya. Your precious so called federal government depends on foreign troops to protect her in xamar.

with Kenya gone how will farmajo protect KiSmayo and jubaland? With SNa ? With foreign troops from xamar ?

your Really not the smartest tool in the box are you ?

Last edited:
Khaat business is clearly important to them, they are currently bleeding money, so we need to keep using it to damage them until they kneel to us. Thats why you ask for the moon like withdrawing from ICJ case and better budget allocation to NFD Somalis

Khat should stay banned on Somali soil.. It's destroying the people

Trending

Latest posts